Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sneak Peek at some new Doodle Palace digi downloads :-)

I had a lovely surprise today when I went to see the Polka Doodle Challenge :-) If you entered last weeks challenge Freddie Foo Foo will give you a fabby free gift !! Well !! I did !! :-) and she sent me 4 fabulous paper design downloads from the Polka Doodles shop :-) Thanks so much x x :-)

Well,, I had to print them and use them for their challenge eh !! :-)



These gorgeous digi images are going to be released on 30th June from the Doodle Palace so I thought I would let you all have a sneak peek :-)



The Polka Doodle challenge have posted a fabby sketch which you can use if you like but you can use any layout you like but it has to be a rectangular card. Also you have to use paper ribbon not fabric :-) Luckily I had just bought a pack from doodlebug :-)

I am also entering this card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge who are asking us to use downloads, well almost everything used on this is a download :-)

Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)

Lorraine x x

14 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lorriane,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

stephanne said...

Wowie, what a cute sneak you've provided for our viewing pleasure ;) Your card is purrfect, just love the papers and paper ribbon.
Stephanie

Saskia said...

Ooooh... so sweet and lovely!! Great colour-combination, cute image!! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles!! Good luck!

Saskia :)

Crystal said...

HOW SWEET this is!!! What a cute cute image and fantastic card!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Wish you would stop with the sneeky peaks as I then have to have the stuff. I was like that the other day too with the Cats looking at the moon, Ain't they so cute!!!
Love teh card, hope you are having a great weekend. Love Hazelxox

coldwaters2 said...

How lovely is this card the colours for one thing are just perfect and the sneak peek of the image is great love it

Hugs
Lorraine x

Polkadoodles said...

Lovely card Lorraine! Thanks for joining in again! xx

Kerry said...

Lovely card and I love the ribbon you have made. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.

Dawny P said...

Hi Lorraine. This is fabulous. I love that image - awww, sweet little kitty - and the paper is gorgeous :) Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so sweet and adorable.
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Lorraine....gorgeous card and love that sweet kitty...thanks for joining in the fun at Polkadoodles...hugs kath xxxxx

Emma said...

He he this is just too cute...
Emma x

Lou Sims said...

Fab card Lorraine and super cute image. Many thanks for joining in with the Polka Doodles challenge this week.

Lou
x

Tip Top said...

Great card and such a cute image! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!