Saturday, June 27, 2009

Greta's Sketch for her challenge on StampHaven ;-)

Can you believe a 10 year old girl made this sketch !!! ( I think she's 10 !! ) :-) She is challenging you all to make a card using this sketch and upload it onto the StampHaven website




This is Greta's fabulous card, you can see it on the Welcome to My World blog she shares with her mum. :-) Domi my Simon Says Stamp Challenge team mate also made a DT card for this challenge :-)




As you can see Greta is one very talented young lady eh !! :-)Please show her your support by leaving her a comment on her blog and joining in her challenge :-) We need to support young talent eh !! :-)





I was so thrilled to be asked be to be on Greta's DT andI made my card using a neglected WOJ Willow stamp, I do love these and must ink them more often !! :-) The papers are by Funky Fairy's Papercrafts

The sentiment is from a Simon Says Clear Stamps SIMPLY THE BEST SENTIMENTS Exclusive Set

I am entering this card into the Charisma Cardz Challenge who have an open theme this week :-)

Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments so please leave me one and please try to support Greta in this fab challenge :-)

Lorraine x x

5 comments:

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

Lorraine,
Thank you for posting and for all of the help! Your card is beautiful! Lisa :-)

Butterballfeather said...

Ms, Lorraine,
Thanks again for all the help!
I've already got lots of people making cards for my forum challenge! I think that it's good to have an awesome DT!
thanks again for posting!
your card is Gorgeous
XOXO
Greta

Unknown said...

Fab card & love Greta's sketch & card too, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

Jan x

Emma said...

Wow such a talented young lady!!
Gorgeous card, love the image.
Emma x

Sally said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma