Sunday, June 28, 2009

Doodle Palace another sneak peek !! :-)



This lovely image will be released on 30th June along with a gorgeous cat set that you can see on a card I made yesterday :-)

I coloured the image with copics and 3D'd the bear. The papers are all from my scrap box except for the bit of whitewash coredinations, I must admit I cut into a new piece of that !! I sanded it and then inked the swirl cuttlebug folder with jade pearlescent ink then put the paper through to get a depression :-) I hope that still qualifies me for the Digital Tuesday Challenge
whose theme is 'Scraps'

I followed the lovely sketch on the Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Challenge

I am also entering this into the Daring Cardmakers Friday Challenge Who are also asking for cards to be made for children on the Post Pals or similar childrens charity. ( The Simon Says Stamp Challenge also has the same theme) so lets hope these children all receive at least on card if not several !! :-) So far I have made 3 this week but I do send regularly.Lets hope many of you continue to do so too :-)

The sentiment is a hero arts stamp :-)

Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)

Lorraine x x

22 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lorriane,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Beryl K said...

Great card Lorraine, the image is gorgeous
Bryl x

ella bella said...

this is just so cute i love the colours and the very cute image
thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog
hugs Tracy x

Anjou Krelovich said...

Stunning Lorraine! The Doodle Palace image is adorable and I love the colors and that fab blue swirl paper! Is that Coordinations? I've got to get me some!

Larissa said...

Great card Lorraine. The image is so sweet and you colored it so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
Hugs,
Larissa

chilli pip said...

A cheerful and colourful card , any adult or child would be thrilled to recieve it

Lythan said...

this is beautiful Lorraine. I love the effect of the ink on the embossing folder. thanks for playing along with DCM!

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

What a beautifull card Lorraine, lovely colours, and such a cute image.:))

Rosalien

Sandra said...

Hi Lorraine...oh how cute is this card,love the image and you've coloured it perfectly...great take on Kim's sketch too...thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
Take care
San x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lorraine this is quite lovely I do so enjoy your sneak peeks lol. That image is fun and fab.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Bea said...

the image is adorable and the colours go so well together
Bea x

Anonymous said...

OOooo such a sweet card, love the teddy!
I'm sending forms to EHA because i work nights, and my neighbour is causing me distress as he plays his music every day far far too loud, sounds like i live next to a nightclub xxx

Emma said...

Hiya...
Aw gorgeous card, love the image and the colours are gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at DTC and good luck.
Emma x

SueH said...

How strange that ‘Simon Says’ and the DCM’s have chosen the same theme this week but as you say it means that loads of cards will be being sent, with luck!

I love the colour combination on your card Lorraine. I know the saying is Blue and Green should never be seen, but I think they go so well together.
A really cute image you’ve used too!

Thanks for joining the DCM’s this week and sending a smile to someone who needs it.
Sue
x

Unknown said...

Oh I love this card, thanks for joining us at DTC

Anonymous said...

Lol lorraine, that made me giggle, no i defo didn't send bed sheets hahaha! :-)) ooo copics! very lucky, i can't afford those just yet bit too pricey for us as we're saving for my wedding next year.

If ya don't use your promarkers i'll buy em off ya!! hehe!

Enjoy the sun hun! tis lovely down here! hugs carly xxx

Anonymous said...

Its really cute, love it. :)

Vanessa.

Jackie said...

Brilliant card, loving the greens and that cute image :o)
Jackie xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Lols! It is gorgeous! How do you keep coming up with such fresh and fun ideas!?

Luv you girl!
Heidi

Jo said...

this is just fantastic

Chris said...

Gorgeous card and such a sweet image. I love your colour scheme and how you interpreted the sketch too. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this week. Chris :)

Dena said...

So adorable Lorraine. I love the colors you chose. Great little boy card. Hugs, Dena