Saturday, March 9, 2013

Simon Says ‘ Fresh Daisies’

Hi all :-) I hope you’re all having a nice relaxing weekend :-)

I have made a card to enter the Less Is More Challenge whose theme this week is One Layered cards with spots and stripes.

033

I will link all the products I used at the bottom of this post. I love the effect of using the negative of a die and as the design is on the inside I think it still qualifies as one layer :-)

034

I didn’t want to waste the die cut so I made another card using it. This is not entered into the challenge tho as it wouldn’t qualify :-)

040

I must admit, I prefer this one ,,,,

042

Thanks for looking :-) I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)

I have a candy give away, if you would like to take a peek CLICK HERE :-)

Challenges :
Less Is More Challenge ,,, One Layer + Spots and Stripes
4 Crafty Chicks ,, Die for Dies
Addicted to Stamps and More ,,,, CAS



Hope you have a lovely weekend :-) Happy Crafting :-) luv Lols x x x

28 comments:

Chrissie said...

These are all gorgeous Lols!
I love the clean lines of these cards.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Laura Sterckx said...

Hello Lols. Super lovely cards you made! I love the clean and simple look and I love that you used the negative of the die as well! Great job!
Have a lovely evening
Laura x

Chris (catt871) said...

GORGEOUS!!!! I love how you didn't waste the negative image!!! Beautiful CAS cards!!!
HUGS,
Chris

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card!!! :)

Crafting Queen said...

Great card!

Sheila in Cyprus said...

WOW! I love these, especially the last one with the touch of green. I know, its a one layer challenge week!

I must start to use the bits of negative dies too.

Love Sheila x

MagsB said...

Both of these are lovely, so fresh and pretty!

love Mags B x

ribenaruby said...

OOohhh Lorraine, how pretty, love both of them, very stunning! Ruby x

Loli said...

Hola Lorraine, gorgeous cards, fantastic idea to use the negative die, perfect CAS card.
A hug from Palma

KandA said...

Gorgous cards Lorraine. Fabulous CAS style and I love them both xx

Anne said...

Two cards in the time to make one! Both gorgeous but I'll be contrary and tell you I prefer the first one lol
Anne
x

Dorte said...

Both gorgeous!!
hugs Dorte

Anonymous said...

Both super and so pretty, I particularly love the one with the negative image, so creative! Anita :)

Canonbury creations said...

Two fab cards Lorraine and perfect for our challenge this week, thanks for playing along at ATSM
Val x

Kristie Goulet said...

I love your cards! Both are gorgeous!!

cheryl said...

oh gosh these are just gorgeous just love the fresh look to these hugs Cherylxxx

Debby said...

Two gorgeous cards but I think I'm with you Lols and the second one sneaks ahead by a hairs breadth :)

Margaret said...

So pretty Lols
Margaret x

Kylie said...

I love them both!!! Beautiful use of the negative space! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Fiona said...

Beautiful work.

Sue - said...

Both are lovely but my favourite is the negative one

Karen P said...

Both of these are stunning! Love the fact you've used the 'waste' fantastic idea Karen

mags said...

Two gorgeous CAS cards and love the use of the negative.
Mags
x

Mandy said...

Hi Lols,
Two beautiful elegant cards,I love them both...Gorgeous die so versatile...
Mandy x

Jenny said...

Both are just so pretty but yes the popped up flowers have the edge...love the subtle stripes at the base of the card :0)
Jenny x

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our dies challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Tamie said...

Awesome clean and simple design! I love the die you used and the colors. Great inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Viv said...

Such gorgeous cards :) Viv xx