Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge



This week the theme for the Tilda and friends ATC challenge is 'warm wishes' I think this is OK, Tilda enjoying the warm sunshine :-)
p.s after seeing this on my blog she looks a bit like she's on a magic carpet !! ha ha The background is chalked with blue sky and green grass but it doesn't show up very well in the photo, just use your imagination :-)

Thanks for looking, your comments are appreciated so please leave me one
Thanks
Lorraine

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Tilda looks really cozy and warm on her rug in the sun. How I envy her! Thanks for joining in with Tilda & Friends. Lol Lynn x

Hazel (Didos) said...

She looks great on her "Magic Carpet" I have sent your ATC this morning, yeah I braved the outside world! LOL Hope the Cats are not still causing grief. Jess seems to do the same. Yucky beasties but we love them. Hazel xo

Annie said...

that quilted blanket she is lying on looks lovely and warm and cozy - and is that sunshine I can see too! thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. hugs, annie x