Sunday, February 8, 2009

ABC and Secret Crafter Challenges



I made this card following a sketch by Beth on the Penny Black Saturday Challenge from the 6 th December !!
The ABC Challenge is Zzzzz, sleeping :-) The Secret Crafter challenge is recycling. As it's a resolution to make a few x mas cards now and again I thought I could take a christmas card I received from my brother to bits !! The white ribbon and the sparkly santa hat were on that card. ( a charity card from Waitrose )
I didn't intend it to be quite so red/white/blue !! It reminds me of the Queen's silver jubilee, I think I might be showing my age a bit here !!!! hmmm
Anyway , this is my brother's card ready for next christmas :-)

Thanks for looking and I appreciate your comments :-)
Ok am off blog hoppin now, have a look at what you've all been up to today :-)
Lorraine

12 comments:

Sue said...

aww gorgeous card, oh i not done abc chal?? i got a sleepy mouse in hat like this, luv all the glitter hun, luv it, sue.x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lorraine, I love the image very cute thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, Lorraine. I love the image. Hope you are well. I am trying to rest.:-)

Mrs Wonka said...

Great card Lorraine, I love the embossing on metallic card I have never tried that!

Mrs WOnka x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

so cute!

thanks for joining us this week on ABC & SCSC

Hugs jane x

Mandy said...

beautiful card, and great recycling!

Mandy

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Lorraine that is so cute, love the image, hope all is well with you, brr its very cold here today so am trying to keep warm with my fingers rattling off the keyboard LOL Hazel xox

Sue said...

aww such a cute card and great recycling too,thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

Donna said...

Fantastic card Lorraine, well done on your recycling this week :) thanks for joining us at SCSC Donna x

CraftyC said...

Lovely card Lorraine. Thanks for taking part in this weeks scsc!
Clairex

Jami said...

Amazing...I can't even think about Christmas yet. Good for you!! This is adorable! Love all the shimmer and shine!!

Annie said...

I love the cute PB image you used for this card - so organised too! hugs, annie x