Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Gerda Steiner 'How Are Ewe'

A new line of products 'Gerda Steiner Designs' were recently introduced into the Simon Says Stamp Store and I just had to get me a couple of sets. They were in my craft room waiting for me when I returned home from my trip YAY :-) 

Every year I send a birthday card to a friend, who used to live on a sheep farm, and the card must have a sheep on it! When I saw this How Are Ewe Set I just had to get it especially for her :-) 


I used a Memory Box Grand Stick Frame to cut an aperture into the front of the card and stamped the sheep on the inside. I then used acetate to create the window, which makes photographing it difficult  impossible without getting a reflection ,,,,, 


I also made a little notebook to go with it 


and left a message on the first page ;-)



and this is the  How Are Ewe Set, isn't it gorgeous ❤️

Thanks for looking! I hope you all have a lovely day whatever you are doing! The sun is shining here so I think I might just grab my book and sit out with a coffee and my kindle for a bit ;-) 

Challenges:
Less Is More.   Use A Frame
Use Your Stuff.  Spring Is In The Air
Creates And Makes.  Anything Goes + Optional Springtime
Through the Craftroom Door.   Anything Goes 



Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

9 comments:

Linda Kunsman said...

what a darling choice of stamps for your friend's gifts. Love your projects and I think that square die fits perfectly with the sheep image!

Esther said...

What an awesome matching set for your friend! I love that cute sheep - such a funny expression! Great way of incorporating an unusual frame into your card for our challenge too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Susan said...

Oh my gosh...so sweet and that frame is just perfect! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Margie Calenda said...

How cute is that?! Reminds me to dig out the wiggly eyes! LOL! I am giving away a double Stampin' Up stamp set on my blog, if you're interested. https://magicalmargie.blogspot.com/2017/03/beautiful-you-trio-giveaway.html

Sazzle Dazzle said...

What an adorable little sheep and looking so sad that he's missed a birthday. Gorgeous stick-die-cut frame and a perfectly elegant CAS card. Love it and very seasonal too. thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week.

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card :) Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff challenge blog.
Tina DT

Claudia's kaartjes said...

This creation is so sweet. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Create and Makes

Hugs Claudia

DT Creates and Makes

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
"http://createsandmakes.blogspot.be

SweetScraps said...

Super cute set, thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff!

Cicci said...

So wonderful creation and a wonderful design!!! So Sweet!!!!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit my blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com