Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Simon Says: Make For The Border!


Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Thank you for joining us for the Let's Go Wild Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

This week the challenge is

Make For The Border

We are showcasing Memory Box Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used

As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store


I used Wildflower Landscape and Baby Kittens Craft Dies, I have to say, this Wildflower Landscape die is one of my new most fave dies, LOVE it :-)



I made a mask with scratch paper and created a 'shadow' with Simon's Fog Ink before colouring the die cut with copic markers. I couldn't resist popping in a little kitten playing amongst the flowers ;-)
 I simply finished the inside using the mask and ink, looks lovely I think ;-) 





So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting 

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in


We also have a Kids Vacation Challenge running for the whole month of August, CLICK HERE to go directly to the challenge where you will find all of the details plus you will see what our Junior design Team created! 

Challenges:
Sisterhood of Crafters    Close To Nature
Show Us Your Pussies    Any Furrything Goes




Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

12 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card - I love the kitten peeping out behind the pretty flowers.
Kath x

Sherrie K. said...

So beautiful! The pastel colors are so pretty and love the kitty cat~Cute design!
Sherrie K

Whisper said...

Aaaah simply delightful and i'm loving the cute kitten hiding among the flowers, Luv Sam x

Stephanie said...

Such a pretty card and a perfect little kitty popped in there :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Darlene said...

What a clever idea Lois! So cute with that kittie! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CLOSE TO NATURE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

D.Ann C said...

Darling, I'm in LOVE with this ADORABLE card!! >^.^<

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

I really like the way you added the bakers twine to create the border on the card front. I usually just wrap mine around the side of the card (at the fold) when I'm all done. I will have to try it this way soon! Very cute card!

Lin said...

What an adorable border die, Lols! Love this diminutive garden!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww I love your little peeking kitten! And fab shadow behind your pretty flowers too :)

ike said...

That is so pretty and delicate and I love the gorgeous little kitty playing there :-)
Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Carol said...

I love your card Lorraine. It's so soft and playful looking with the kitten. The string was a nice touch as well. Thank you Hugs Carol

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is so delightful Lorraine, I love the delicate floral border and that cute little kitten is just adorable! A super card.
Lorraine