Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Robins On Branch


Hi all, I am here with a card for the ABC Christmas Challenge, did you know that there are only 129 days left to Christmas!! It's almost time to start mailing the cards!! ;-)

This time it's the lovely Wilma's turn to host and the theme for this fortnight is:

Q - Quick layout


I used a super cute new Robins on Branch from the Wild Rose Studio



The papers are from a Birds and Berries Paper Pack and I also used a Snow Frame which I smothered with some new Nuvo Glitter Ice White,

I tell you, it's like a blizzard in a bottle!! my new icy fave, it doesn't show up very well on photos but it looks like the whole frame is in a deep freeze! To be perfectly honest I bought it because I liked the bottle, and now need to get the rest of the colours, they will look so pretty on my desk, and I do LOVES glitter ;-)



I also used the same glitter on their little hat trims.


I finished the inside using a sheet of paper from the  Birds and Berries Paper Pack,  I really like how this has turned out ;-)


 The card is a little bit larger than my envelopes so I made a custom one using an Envelope Punch Board.


Thanks for looking, I hope you will all get into the Christmas spirit and join in! Pour yourself a thimbleful of sherry, pop Michael Bublé's carols on your iPod and crank up the volume, you will be surprised how quickly you will get into the mood,,,,,well, it works for me ;-)

The sponsor of this challenge is

Photobucket

$10 gift certificate
Challenges:
Come And Get It   Punches and Dies
Crafting When We Can    Things With Wings





Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

7 comments:

Aileen said...

Ooo I love that stamp, they are so cute. Sadly sold out so will have to wait but then its what 125 days to go so plenty of time. You card is so beautiful looooove that sparkle added to the trim and hats. That stuff is magic. Some lucky person will love that card.

Barb said...

Beautiful!!! This is stunning with fabulous colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Come And Get It, hope to see you again. Barb DT

Theresa said...

such a sweet card. snow is wishful thinking in malta though. some freezing would be most welcome at the moment i'm sure, hugs xx

Dorte said...

Super cute Christmas card, Lols, love your sweet image,
hugs Dorte

Jeni said...

What an adorable image and sweet simple design. Love the glitter ice ~jeni :)

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such a gorgeous card and I love that you have decorated the envelope too.
Lorraine

Zw@@n said...

Super cute card, Lorraine. I love the little birds and that snow frame, it's beautiful.
Gorgeous inside and envelope too. Luv, Wilma