Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Simon Says Blog Hop and Challenge ending in a few hours !!



I made this card following the fabulous sketch on the House Mouse Monday Challenge.
The DT have made some adorable cards for us to see,,,, soo cute !! :-) I have to get all of the stamps they used on their cards !! :-)

I bought this stamp from Simon Says Stamp this one is called SITTING IN THE RAIN I coloured the image with copics and added stickles to the rain drops. The papers are basic grey and black magic coredinations.

I also made this following the fab fruity colour theme on the Colour Create Challenge We are aked to use 3 of these colours,,, strawberry, tangerine, kiwi, blackberry or rasberry,,, yummy :-) We are also asked for the optional extra of using a fruity image !!! Sorry but I didn't join in that bit :-(

I also made it for the Creative Card Crew Challenge whose theme was chosen by Joey and is 'Whatever the Weather' ,,, apparently she's been feeling a bit under the weather with morning sickness :-)

The sentiment is Simon Says Clear Stamps SENDING SUNSHINE Exclusive Set and I think this fits this image just perfectly lol !! :-)

Thanks for looking, please leave me a comment I do love to read them :-)

Don't forget the Simon Says Stamp Blog Hop finishes in a few hours so if you haven't been hop hop hopping along you'd better get moving !! :-) Details are on the post at the top of my blog :-)

Lorraine x x x

21 comments:

Mina said...

omg Lorraine, how cute are these little soggy mice lol...beautiful card and as always gorgeous colouring xxx

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love your sunny sentiment.

Emma said...

Really beautiful. Thanks for joining in with hm&f. X

Sue said...

Hi Lorraine
aww gogeous card hun, ty is so cute, we need them all!!! lol. suex

Lynda Nielsen said...

oh Lorraine, this is just so cute!!!
I love those little critters sitting in the rain.
Perfectly colored and all.
Hugs
Lynda =)

Nicola said...

Wow your card is awesome Lorraine. I adore your image which you have coloured so beautifully and it fits in perfectly with Whatever the Weather. Your papers and layout are so pretty too.
Thank you for playing along with the Creative Card Crew this week.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Joey said...

Lol any tips for me dear midwife? I didnt suffer this with the other two so its all new to me.

Gorgeous card I love this image, little coctail umbrellas they remind me off. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.

I did the hop on sunday hopes i finished it right lol.xxx

Teresa said...

Great job on the sketch, love all the colors and the sparkle on the rain drops. Thanks for taking the challenge.

Paula said...

What a fabulous card i adore the image its so sweet and what a great colour combo. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Chris said...

A beautiful card and those mice are so sweet! Love your choice of colours and pretty design too. Glad you could join CC this week, Chris :)

L said...

How cute! The card is perfect for the current season in my country. It's raining mice, Hallelujah!!!

Hugs,
Lexi

Jackie said...

What a cute card and green is always a winner with me :o)
Thank you so much for leaving me the link, but I can't enter my card as it has no white on it or in it!
Jackie xx

Carmen O. said...

Aww this is soo sweet! What a cute image and you sure colored it beautifully. Great sentiment too.

Sue said...

Love the circle designer paper you used, adds to much to the card.
Image is adorable. Love your card Lorraine.

stephanne said...

Hiya, great job on all the challenges, your papers and theme go really well and great colouring. Love those mousies!!
Stephanie

Emma said...

Aw how cute??!! Fantastic image and colours.
Emma x

Sarah said...

Lovely card, really cute image!
xx :0)

Valerie said...

So cute! Looks like CO today!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Wow this is such a beautiful card Lorraine. Fantastic image and the sentiment you've teamed it with works so well. Just perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

Sue from Oregon said...

love this sentiment with your image! Great card!

theneon said...

You've done a fabulous job of coloring and the image couldn't be cuter. Need sunshine? -- come visit here