Monday, June 22, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge.





I made this card following Dawny P's fabulous sketch on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-) They also have a GD call so if you would like to be considered you'd better hurry up !! The challenge changes tomorrow ! :-)

The papers are Laura Ashley and I won them in one of Steph's mini candy draws :-) Thanks so much Steph x x The brad is also by Laura Ashley
The text stamp is Hero Arts and the roses stamp is papermania.
All the edges of the papers have been inked with antique linen distress ink.

before you leave we have a blog hop starting at the Simon Say's Stamp Challenge blog with lots of fabulous prizes along the way so don't forget to join in !! :-)

Good Luck to all :-)
Lorraine x x

Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)

8 comments:

Donnas Den said...

This card is lovely, Lorraine.

Donna

Crystal said...

Lorraine this is a BEAUTY!!! I love the papers on this and the design!! gorgeous!

Dawny P said...

Ohh this is just totally fab chick. I love the papers you used - they're gorgeous. Thanks for joining us over at PTW, and for your interest in our GD spot. I'll be in touch hunny :) Hugs, Dawny xxxx PS I'm not sure if I left you a comment re your exploding box or whether I was about to and got called away, but it is awesome - an absolute stunning piece of work. I was drooling lol xxxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lorriane,l love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Joey said...

Lorraine this is so pretty I love the layout on it, gorgeous dp. Joey.x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Lorraine this is gorgeous and very sumptuous love the colours what an ace creation good luck with the GD call.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Joey said...

lol yes please hun, get yourself here for feb 21st ish haha, it would be lovely to have someone i trust they havent given me a midwife yet, its all changed again since I had niall lol to be expected i guess.x

Unknown said...

Ooohh I love this Lorraine, love the papers really elegant.

Joanne x