Monday, June 22, 2009

By the light,,,, of the silvery moon,,,, ( sing along :-))

I made this card using a new digi image from the Doodle Palace. It will be released tomorrow so you're having a sneak peek :-) Cute eh !!






The background sky and moon was coloured with purple and silver pearlescent chalks from Pebbles Inc Pearlescent Color Kit CHALK SET SHIMMER.I love these chalks, gorgeous !!
The fence and image was coloured with copics and the cats were then 3D'd. The sentiment is a Simon Says Clear Stamps SENDING SUNSHINE Exclusive Set


I used black magic coredinations and a little bit of doodlebug glitter card. the fancy corners were cut out on my big shot using Spellbinders Die Cut Embossing Dies DECORATIVE PHOTO CORNERS
I followed Becky's fabby sketch on the Sketch and Stash Challenge
My new stash is the image !! They also asked for an optional animal theme so I have complied with that too :-)

I made it to qualify to the Stamp Something Challenge too where the theme is Black White + 1 other colour, well I do love black/purple together :-)


Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)

Also if you haven't joined in already don't forget to join in the Simon Says Stamp Blog Hop, you have to start on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog :-) Good Luck x x

Lorraine x x

13 comments:

Beryl K said...

Ah bless, what a purrfect image. Love the layout and the colours
Beryl x

L said...

It's not just cute but UBER cute!

Hugs,
Lexi

simplyfairies said...

Oh I love this how cute!!

Stef H said...

what a pppuuurrrrr fect card. it's beautiful.

hugs,

Sylvia Blum said...

awwww... super cute!!!! great coloring!
{love} Sylvia

Powerful Search Engine said...

Beautiful hun i love the purples and your interpretation of the sketch. Hugs Pascale

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lorraine I love the cats and your embossed hearts look amazing, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

{Hana} said...

I LOVE this image! :D And the colors are perfect to this!!! I LOVE it!!

Allies Creative Designs said...

Lorraine, what a cute card, esp the colors and the color of the kitties. Wow, you are so talented in creating. I'm jealous!!!
WOW WOW WOW!!

Jackie said...

Great card and layout :o)
Jackie xx

Cathy said...

Great card Lorraine. I love the pussycats and its a fab take on the sketch.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, I love all the different textures of the papers and the embellishments and the image is so adorable!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash and taking up the extra challenge!!
Love Becky xx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Lorraine thanks so much for joining inthis time wonderful card design and so different love the colours togther and the cats look cute.