HAPPY STAMPtember®!! and welcome to the party!! There are loads of designers joining in and we're all looking forward to seeing what everyone has made!!
CLICK HERE to go to the Simon Says Stamp Blog and join the party!!
HAPPY STAMPtember®!! and welcome to the party!! There are loads of designers joining in and we're all looking forward to seeing what everyone has made!!
The lovely Heidi and Co sent me a fabulous parcel with samples of the products and in it was this absolutely GORGEOUS STAMPtember® Candle Cover Die so I made a couple of cards to share today!
I used a selection of Simon Says Stamp Colored Cardstock for the die cutting and added Star Dust Stickles on the flames and Clear Wink Of Stella on the candles. I finished with a Christmas Reverse Sentiment Strip
I made a 2nd one using the same Candle Cover Die
For this one I used Simon Says Stamp Red Metalic Cardstock and only filled in the candle pieces, which I colored with Copic Markers and smothered in Prisma Glitter. I added some Simon Says Stamp Pretty Bows and Iridescent Color Drops and finished with a STAMPtember® Timeless Merry Christmas Die Cut Sentiment and Christmas Reverse Sentiment Strip
I also made this card, which I shared yesterday using a STAMPtember® Spooky Crew Clear Stamp Set and Fable Friendly Foxes Embossing Folder . CLICK HERE to go see!
There can't be a party without gifts right!! There are lots of different give-aways on everyone's blogs throughout this Party, so you have to go and look for the one that you like best!!! I have to say though, I do LOVE this Meandering Blooms Stamp and Die Set! What a gorgeous gift!! Be sure to pop one in your basket! CLICK HERE to go grab one! ;-)
I use affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Any funds raised are donated to charity.
Thank You
![]() Simon Says Stamp Candle Cover Die Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Spooky Crew Clear Stamp Set Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Fable Friendly Foxes Shop at: SSS |
![]() Copic Markers Shop at: SSS |
![]() Memento Tuxedo Ink Pad Shop at: SSS |
![]() This Calls For Confetti Midnight Magic Confetti Shaker Mix Shop at: SSS |
![]() Zig Wink Of Stella 3 Brush Clear Glitter Markers Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Stamp and Stencil Mat Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive White 120lb Card Stock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Timeless Merry Christmas Die set Shop at: SSS |
![]() Neenah Classic Crest 80lb Card Stock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive Black Card Stock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Foam Strips Shop at: SSS |
![]() Doodlebug Broomstick Washi Tape Shop at: SSS |
![]() CZ Designs Reverse Witch Please Sentiment Strips Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive Stitched Rectangles Die Set Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Red Metallic Cardstock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Pretty Bows Die Set Shop at: SSS |
![]() Star Dust Stickles Shop at: SSS |
![]() Misti Teal Precision Stamping Tool Kit Shop at: SSS |
![]() Fiskars Premium Cut Paper Trimmer Shop at: SSS |
![]() Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink Pad Shop at: SSS |
![]() Fiskars Spring Assist Scissors Shop at: SSS |
![]() Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive Lipstick Red Card Stock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Orange Peel Cardstock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive Cornflower Card Stock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive Circles Die Set Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive Schoolhouse Red Card Stock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive Teflon Bone Folder Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles Die Set Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Heat Resistant Acetate Sheets Shop at: SSS |
![]() CZ Design Reverse Christmas Sentiment Strips Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Lemon Chiffon Cardstock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Black and White 3D Foam Squares Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Perfect Craft Glue Shop at: SSS |
![]() Tim Holtz Shaping Tool Kit Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Card Stock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink Pad Shop at: SSS |
![]() Pinkfresh Studio Iridescent Color Drops Shop at: SSS | S6 |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Vellum Shop at: SSS |
![]() Tim Holtz Bricked Layering Stencil Shop at: SSS |
Hope you all have a great STAMPtember® :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x












































4 comments:
Love the two versions of the candle card! So different but both so beautiful!
Oh yes! I love the outlined version with the candles filled in. So beautiful!
The candle cards are amazing! Would be wonderful to send out for the holidays. Thank you so much!
Very cute cards! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment