This time the lovely Sue is hosting and the theme is
Anything Goes
+ the option of Fall
I used a super cute Spellbinders: House Mouse Sunflower Walk Cling Stamp Set
I colored with Copic Markers and added a few dabs of star dust stickles here and there. I blended Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges and finished with a White Heat Embossed Sentiment and a wrap of Orange Hemp Twine.
and I used the extra strip of paper to decorate the envelope.
We are Sponsored by
the lovely Heidi and crew at
I use affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Any funds raised are donated to charity.
Thank You
Challenges:
Card Concept. Sunflowers
Colorful Options Rusty Browns Moodboard
Four Seasons. Fall Moodboard
![]() House Mouse Sunflower Walk Cling Stamp Set Shop at: SSS |
![]() Copic Markers Shop at: SSS |
![]() Memento Tuxedo Ink Pad Shop at: SSS |
![]() Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive White 120lb Card Stock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Neenah Classic Crest 80lb Card Stock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Star Dust Stickles Shop at: SSS |
![]() Misti Teal Precision Stamping Tool Kit Shop at: SSS |
![]() Fiskars Premium Cut Paper Trimmer Shop at: SSS |
![]() simon Says Stamp White Pigment Ink + Reinker Shop at: SSS |
![]() Fiskars Spring Assist Scissors Shop at: SSS |
![]() Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive White Embossing Powder Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive Teflon Bone Folder Shop at: SSS |
![]() WeRMemory Keepers Envelope Punch Board Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive Dark Chocolate Card Stock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Black and White 3D Foam Squares Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Perfect Craft Glue Shop at: SSS |
![]() Penny Black Zig-Zag Stackers Die Set Shop at: SSS |
![]() Lawn Fawn Orange Hemp Twine Shop at: SSS |
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x






















6 comments:
The pretty dotted DP is such a pretty backdrop for your Mouse and his sunflower! I love the distressing with the brown around the edges, really makes your image pop! Beautifully created!
This is so cute! Loving the dotted paper and added cord. Beautiful coloring too. Have a great week! xx
So adorably CUTE and colored beautifully too!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options and The Four Seasons!
Diane CO DT and TFS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
I love to see the creative differences when two or more of us color the same image. The paper that you used and the twine just make it look so cute. Love the brown inking around the paper too. [Bunny]
Beautifully colored and I love the touch of string! Happy day!
I love the House Mouse Sunflower stamps! This is super fun...what better than a flower parade! 💕Sue Kment
Post a Comment