Hi all :-) I am here with a reminder to please join in with the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge,
This time we are hosted by the lovely Sue and the theme is
Anything Goes
+ the option of Fall/Autumn
I used a gorgeous Spellbinders: House Mouse Sending Peace Cling Stamp Set
I need to make quite a few Chritmas cards so I went with the Anything Goes option this time ;-)
I colored with Copic Markers, stencilled in some grey clouds and added a few dabs of Star Dust Stickles and North Star Embellishments here and there. I finished with a couple of strips of Washi Tape. I post a lot of cards international, so I try to keep them fairly flat to make them easy to post.
Thanks for looking! You have until this Sunday, 27th Sept, to join in! :-)
We are Sponsored by
the lovely Heidi and crew at
I use affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Any funds raised are donated to charity.
Thank You
Challenges:
Merry Little Christmas. Anything Christmas
Girlz Creative Christmas. No Square Cards
Peace On Earth. Anything Christmas + optional moodboard
12 Months of Christmas Anything Christmas + option of stripes
CRAFT. Christmas
![]() House Mouse Sending Peace Cling Stamp Set Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp North Star Embellishment Shop at: SSS |
![]() Copic Markers Shop at: SSS |
![]() Memento Tuxedo Ink Pad Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Stamp and Stencil Mat Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive White 120lb Card Stock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Neenah Classic Crest 80lb Card Stock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Star Dust Stickles Shop at: SSS |
![]() Misti Teal Precision Stamping Tool Kit Shop at: SSS |
![]() Fiskars Spring Assist Scissors Shop at: SSS |
![]() Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive Circles Die Set Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive Teflon Bone Folder Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Perfect Craft Glue Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Clouds For Days Stencil Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Blending Brush Set Small and Large Shop at: SSS |
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x


















7 comments:
Such a lovely card! The sky is so pretty with the clouds and sparkly stars. I love that is a round card. Have a great week! xx
Absolutely beautiful and love the shape! That is something I rarely do (shaped cards) ... thanks for the inspiration and push! Thanks also for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Peace on Earth Co-Owner
Has a very calm peaceful vibe, and your usual fab style. x CarolG
Beautiful card Lols! Thanks for the inspiration to get my Christmas cards going!
Wonderful card- love your shaped card ideas. Beautiful image and a great Christmas card!
This is so lovely - thank you for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge! :)
Always love your round cards Lols! This is so pretty! 💕Sue Kment
Post a Comment