Hi all :-) I am here with a reminder to please join in with the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge,
This time we are hosted by the lovely Shelly and the theme is
Anything Goes
+ the option of Sparkle
I used a new, and super cute Spellbinders: House Mouse Holiday Dreams Cling Stamp Set and made a 3D card
I colored with Copic Markers and added Star Dust Stickles on the flame and socks. It's ages since I used this fabulous Concord & 9th Accordion Card Base Die Set and thought it would work great with this mousie image! I used La La Land Winter Time Paper, which is currently out of stock, but it is very similar to this Winter Forest Pack . I finished with Reverse Christmas Sentiment Strips
Thanks for looking! You have until this Sunday, 13th Sept, to join in! :-)
We are Sponsored by
One Lucky Winner will receive a
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps
We are Sponsored by
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
AND
One Lucky Winner will receive a
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps
I use affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Any funds raised are donated to charity.
Thank You
Challenges:
Girlz Creative Christmas. Anything Christmas
Peace On Earth. Anything Christmas + optional Moodboard
Creative Creases. Fun Folds
Creative Knockouts. Lots of Layers
Fab n Funky. More Than One Fold
![]() House Mouse Holiday Dreams Cling Stamp Set Shop at: SSS |
![]() Concord & 9th Accordion Card Base Dies Shop at: SSS |
![]() La La Land Winter Forest 6x6 Paper Pack Shop at: SSS |
![]() Copic Markers Shop at: SSS |
![]() Memento Tuxedo Ink Pad Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive White 120lb Card Stock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Neenah Classic Crest 80lb Card Stock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Star Dust Stickles Shop at: SSS |
![]() Misti Teal Precision Stamping Tool Kit Shop at: SSS |
![]() Fiskars Spring Assist Scissors Shop at: SSS |
![]() Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive Teflon Bone Folder Shop at: SSS |
![]() CZ Design Reverse Christmas Sentiment Strips Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Perfect Craft Glue Shop at: SSS |
![]() Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border Dies Shop at: SSS |
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x
















No comments:
Post a Comment