Hi all :-) I am here with a reminder to please join in with the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge,
This time we are hosted by the lovely Sue and the theme is
Anything Goes
+ the option of Torn Paper
I used a super cute Spellbinders: House Mouse 'Pop' Cling Stamp Set
I colored the image with Copic Markers and added a stencilled a cloudy skies background. I tore a strip of gingham paper and added it across the bottom. I finished with a few dabs of Star Dust Stickles, some Wink Of Stella and added a Reverse Birthday Sentiment Strip to finish.
Thanks for looking! You have until Sunday 16th August to join in! :-)
I use affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Any funds raised are donated to charity.
Thank You
Challenges:
Allsorts. Colours of Summer + option of Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz. Blue Skies
Addicted to Stamps and More. Birthdays
Try It On Tuesday. Make It Colorful
![]() House Mouse Pop Cling Stamp Set Shop at: SSS |
![]() Copic Markers Shop at: SSS |
![]() Memento Tuxedo Ink Pad Shop at: SSS |
![]() Zig Wink Of Stella 3 Brush Clear Glitter Markers Shop at: SSS |
![]() Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Stamp and Stencil Mat Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive White 120lb Card Stock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Neenah Classic Crest 80lb Card Stock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive Stitched Rectangles Die Set Shop at: SSS |
![]() CZ Designs Reverse Birthday Sentiment Strip Shop at: SSS |
![]() Star Dust Stickles Shop at: SSS |
![]() Misti Teal Precision Stamping Tool Kit Shop at: SSS |
![]() Fiskars Premium Cut Paper Trimmer Shop at: SSS |
![]() Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive Lipstick Red Card Stock Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon's Exclusive Teflon Bone Folder Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Black and White 3D Foam Squares Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Perfect Craft Glue Shop at: SSS |
![]() Simon Says Stamp Clouds For Days Stencil Shop at: SSS |
![]() Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool Shop at: SSS |
![]() Scotch ATG Tape Glider Shop at: SSS |
![]() Doodlebug Gingham-Linen Paper Pack Shop at: SSS |
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x






















13 comments:
Great scene with this cutie! Love the torn paper "grass".
Fabulous scene!
Great image!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!
A very effective way to incorporate grass and the theme Lorraine, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
B x
Such a fun card! I love the torn paper grass. Have a great week! xx
Very nice
I am at 29 on the linky
Much love
Thank you for bringing these house mouses to us at Allsorts. Sarah
Cute scene! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
This really made me smile - remembering the joy of blowing bubbles and the anticipation of the burst! I hope your cute mouse doesn't get into a mess - he is so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Chrisx
Hoo boy! Isn't this House Mouse in for quite a surprise when that bee pops that nice bubble. That gum is going to be quite messy. Super cute card. Very creative on the torn paper. [Bunny]
This is so cute and a great composition. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM
I love this! Such a cute image and fab design. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts.
This is just adorable. I love the gingham strip, it lifts the grassy bit to another level. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x
A cute and colourful card with the lovely sky for our challenge Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT
Post a Comment