Friday, July 1, 2022

Simon Says: Kids Only Vacation Challenge


Welcome to another of our annual Simon Says Stamp Kid's Summer Vacation Challenge where we host a special challenge dedicated to our young designers.

Anything Goes

It is time for all you crafters to let your children loose in your crafty corners for a few hours. Just close your eyes and set them free to explore their creativity. Adults are allowed to help just a little bit if necessary, but we really want the children to 'DO IT' themselves as much as possible.

The Design Team all love this challenge and are ready and waiting to pop over to your blog to see your creations!

This challenge is open to all children aged between 2 and 16 inclusive

We have not 1, not 2 but  3 surprise parcels of crafty goodies, hand picked by Simon. All winners are chosen at random, Good Luck to all!


2 of my nieces have made some fabulous creatons for me to share with you

First up is Allannah age 8


and next up is Allegra age 2 


and she made a little crown too!


and here are the gorgeous girls :-) 

CLICK HERE to go straight to the challenge post! 

If you share your creation on instagram, please add this hashtag so that we can find you #ssskidschallenge

This challenge will remain open until 6pm EST on 28th July. The winners will be drawn at random as soon as possible after the challenge closes.


Thank You. Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

I had an Aunt (Aunt Betty) who introduced me to needlework, then other crafts. I'm forever grateful for her and all those in my life who inspired me to be artsy and creative. I kinda posted about that in my granddaughter's entry. I love having my craft time with my grandkids, and I want to pass along that love for being artsy and craftsy, you know? I appreciate that you had FUN creating with the kids. Crafty time is awesome. Their projects are adorable. Please tell them how much I love their projects, and that I think they're each just SO creative and talented.
Blessings,
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Misty Elam said...

Awwww, I LOVE this challenge. It makes me wish my son was still young and enjoyed crafting with me. He's 15 now and barely comes out of his room so half the time we don't even know if he's home or not! These are so precious. The creative juices run deep in your family. I love the two toned handle that Allannah made and Allegra's is so bright and cheerful. They both make me smile. Beautiful, beautiful girls, Lols.