Monday, April 3, 2017

House Mouse 'Coffee Crazy'

It's time for a new theme on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge! For the next 2 weeks our lovely mousey sister Christine is the hostess and the theme is

Food and/or Drink
now we all know that these meeces and their friends do love to fill up their tummies so I am sure you will find a cute image to join in with, and if not you can always choose the anything goes option. 

I can't remember the last time I made an easel card so I thought I would make one for today, I had almost forgotten how to do them! 

I used this super cute  House Mouse Coffee Crazy Cling Stamp again! 


I think these meeces have had a little bit too much caffeine don't you think! haha.

The Doodlebug coffee stickers are a perfect 'stop' to hold the card up :-)



I used Spellbinders  Grand Circle Dies but I have just looked and I think they have been discontinued. This card has a 5" 1/4 inch diameter. 


We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor
 Heidi and her team at Simon Says Stamp!


Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads


We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate 

Challenges:
Addicted To Stamps. Stamped Image + Stamped Sentiment
Crafting When We Can.   Animals
2 Crafty Critter Crazies.  Anything Goes with a Critter
Cut It Up.  You've Got Me In Stitches + Die Cuts





Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

11 comments:

Bunny said...

Great easel card. I love this image and the yellow and white cup is so cute. If I drank a real cup of coffee this would be me bouncing all over the place.

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! Jo x

Veerle said...

This image just shouts FUN-FUN-FUN, wonderful love it. Thank you for entering our challenge. Greetings, Veerle DT-ATSC

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Looks like they're playing leap frog! Really cute card.

Thanks for joining us for our "You've Got Me in Stitches" challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Sue said...

Hi Lorraine. This new stamp is so darn cute. Is that what we look like before our first cup of the day! Love the circle card design and fun papers you chose too.

Hugs
Sue

Dorte said...

Love your sweet image with the 'crazy' looking mice....super card, Lols,
hugs Dorte

Sue from Oregon said...

Ha! We seem to channel each other a lot! Love this krafty easel card!

NanaConnie said...

Lorraine, I just adore House Mousies and these are wonderful ! I'm just tickled to pieces that you are supporting our new 'critter' challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and I hope you'll become a regular. :-D
NanaConnie DT

Céline said...

cute card
thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
céline

Alma said...

Wow Lorraine your House Mouse creation is so so cute. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps challenge,Alma

Patti Krauss said...

Hi Lols - your card is absolutely adorable - I simply love the House Mouse stamps. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)