Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wild Rose Studio 'Snowman Family'

Christmas is almost here! a month to go so only a few days before we have to get those cards in the mail!

This fortnight on the ABC Christmas Challenge the theme is 

'X' for Criss Cross
have some sort of criss cross on your card, it can be a crossover of twine, a stamp with a X design, weaving etc 

I used this super cute 'Snowman Family' Clear stamp to make a CAS card and used twine to form a criss cross.


The sentiment is in the stamp set 


I am currently in the U.S.A so I will catch up with ya'll when I get back :-)

Sponsor

Fred She Said


Photobucket


$10 gift certificate
Challenges:




Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

5 comments:

Dorte said...

Super cute CAS card, Lols, great design
hugs Dorte

Sue said...

Hi Lols, this is beautiful - I love your simple (in a good way)! design and the clean crisp colours you have used.
Sue...xxx

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card love the way you have the gloss drops too! perfect!
hugs me xx

Raquel A Jackson said...

Great card!! Such a cute snow family.

Adventures in Paperland said...

Love this snow family Lols, another fabulous card! xx