Monday, March 28, 2016

Simon Says: We Can See Clearly On The Monday Challenge!

newchallenge

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

This week the theme is

WE CAN SEE CLEARLY

Use acetate, vellum,  or anything you can think of that is a little transparent or you can use your imagination and think of a different meaning!
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store

50dollar_voucher_600px

I took the challenge theme quite literally and went with glasses and eye tests ;-)


I have recently been for an eye test and I have a cat who is blind in one eye, these things combined gave me the inspiration for this card. 
As you have probably gathered that I love the Crazy Cats and I made his glasses using a Mini Bird Crazy and Things Die Set. The eye test and frame were printed and cut on a Silhouette Cameo. I distress the frame using Vintage Photo Ink and Powder to create a rusty look and texture.


So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting

Instagram

If you use instagram add  #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

Challenges:
Crafting From The Heart   Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion   Anything Goes


Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

11 comments:

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

This is one of the clever card I ever seen! haha so funny! The cats reminds me everytime i go and get my eyes checked!
Love it xx

Dotty Jo said...

Very clever! love it, Jo x

Maura said...

I love your sense of humor with this card, Lols, and what a great take on the theme! Clever girl!!

Stephanie said...

Hahaha! I love this card design, Lols! The cat's specs really put it to over the top for me :D FAB!!


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

maureenb said...

Such a clever and well executed card! Thanks for the inspiration.

Barbara said...

Lols your cat is absolutely cute and fun! I love his glasses! Beautiful work as always! Barbara

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a cute and beautiful card! The cat is super adorable. :)

Macarena said...

Ay! This one is just great! I loooove the poor cat :-) and the scene you created. Lovely colors on the background. And the new logo rocks! I knew there sould be a cat! Hugs, Marzena

Emma Williams said...

This is so funny and absolutely adorable ~ I love it, Lols...another brilliant card! xx

Sandra said...

Fabulous card, Lorraine! Love the crazy cat with his funny glasses reading the eye chart! LOL! Hugs, Sandra

Catherine said...

This is so adorable, Lols. Love how you use those crazy cats. Cathie