Saturday, March 19, 2016

Simon Says Stamp April Card Kit

 I hope you're all have a lovely weekend ;-)

I am here to share a card I made using the new Simon Says Stamp April Card Kit


I love the Birthday Flowers Stamp Set  in this kit! not only are the flowers gorgeous but the ticker tape style sentiments are FAB! 

I used a MISTI tool to stamp the flowers so that I could stamp them a couple of times to get a good soaking of ink. I fussy cut them all out and shaped before adhering to the ink splattered panel.


Thanks for looking! :-)

Click on the pic to go and see the kit! If you haven't already ordered one you will need to be quick, these are selling like hot cross buns! ;-)

Challenges:
In The Pink    Spring Flowers
Crafty Time  Birthdays
Crafting With Friends   Anything Goes
Brown Sugar   Spring
Creative Knockouts   Spring Is On The Way





Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

4 comments:

Sharon said...

This is so pretty Lorraine. The flowers and design are beautiful.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

KandA said...

Gorgous card Lols, those flowers are gorgous xx

Cathy P said...

What a happy, cheerful card, Lois. Love your design and colors. Thanks so much for posting your creation with us this week at Creative Knockouts. So glad you joined our Spring Challenge. Hugs, Cathy

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun, this really makes me believe spring is almost here. Thanks so much for playing at ITP. Hugs xx