Saturday, April 25, 2015

Simon's May Card Kit

Hi all :-) the weekend is here and the sun has got his hat on ! I will be out in me shorts and reading my kindle just as soon as I have posted this ;-)

This gorgeous May 'Happily Ever After' Kit from Simon Says Stamp arrived the day after we got back from our hols, perfect timing !! :-)


I just love all the foiled papers in there and the stickers ! I never thought I would say that, but these stickers are gorgeous and no comparison to the stickers of old ;-)  LOVE LOVE LOVE the new Pale Blush Pink ink pad too, we can never have too much colour in our lives can we girls :-)

I made 2 cards to share today, I was going to save one for tomorrow but I couldn't wait !! 



I used the ink pad to sponge the base card, it co-ordinates perfectly with the papers.



 Love this next one, I thought the Sketch Heart Die was just perfect to use with this months kit.


I sprayed a white rose with Gold Sheer Shimmer Spritz, I think these are THE best spritzers ever ! LOVE them !



Thanks for looking :-) I hope you're all having a fabulous Saturday ! :-)

Did you join in with the 'Falling For You' Blog Hop yet ?
 Love this release, so many fabulous products ! ;-)

Challenges :
Creative Corner      Wedding Bells
Cute Card Thursday    CAS
Cards und More     No Image
Creative Card Crew   Sentiment
Top Tip Tuesday   3 of Something, Stripes
Cards In Envy    Pink



Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

12 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely cards! Enjoy the good weather, Jo x

Kathy S said...

Lois - you've done a smashing job with the SSS Card Kit - the colors are so beautiful and your card design is perfect. Thank you for sharing this with us at Cards in Envy. Take care.

Jennifer Scull said...

these cards are gorgeous! no wonder you love this kit so much. :) and that heart die is just so pretty. very unique.

have a great time playing outside! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine, another 2 truly wonderful cards. I love the pinks and grey, as these 2 colours always look so rich together and the added gold trims just jump out at you, just lovely. Then the beautiful wedding card is just soooo rich and classy, I just love it. You're very talented.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, the kit looks gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Dee dee said...

I really love your heart card!

Jan said...


Great cards thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan DT

ThePurplePlace said...

Stunning cards! Long time since we've chatted -- Hope you are well!

Unknown said...

Both card are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Lisa DT

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful cards! I love them both but especially the pink one for our challenge! :) Love the light pink with the gold! Simply a gorgeous congratulations card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

~Sandy
Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

wendipooh13 said...

soooo pretty!! love your amazing cards!!! thanks for playing with cards in envy

Theng Creation said...

Thank you for joining us with this lovely card <3
Hugs from Therese, Creative Corner DT