Friday, July 18, 2014

Penny Black Red Tango ,,,, in Blue :-)

Hi all :-) I hope you're all looking forward to a weekend of fun things :-)
 I think the beach is beckoning ,, it's gorgeous weather and the sea looks so inviting, time to dig out me bikini I think ,,,, or not ,,, LOL  I think I need something a bit more substantial ,,,, :-)

Anyways, my lovely teamie Heather aka Heather's Haven has been chosen as the Featured Stamper over on the Splitcoast Stampers Site this week and I just HAD to join in the fun :-)


I needed a 'Thinking Of You' card and I thought this card made by Heather was a perfect one to CASE :-) 

I am loving my new watercolours, I do need more practice, Amy will be home from Italy in a few days and I am going to ask her to give me a few tips, the thousands we spent on art classes weren't completely wasted ,,, lol  


and I am being really good at finishing the insides ,,, this is really simple so I can write a message. 


and this is Heather's gorgeous card 


Thanks for looking :-)

Challenges 
Sister Act ,,, Anything Goes 




Hope you all have a great weekend  :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

13 comments:

cissi said...

Love your card and the inside too. I made a CASE of one of your cards, it is up on my Blog today.

Rahmat said...

Stunning card Lorraine! A nice case, the colors on your card are so eye pleasing! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Jacee said...

So stunning Lorraine, such a beautifully simple and elegant card, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

sandie said...

I think your water colouring is fabulous and thank you so much for sharing with is at ATSM

Jeni said...

They are both lovely. ~jeni :)

Sandra H said...

Stunning cards x

happyglitzygirl said...

How very pretty and elegant, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

Susan Hogan said...

Love the soft colours and the placement of the flowers. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing this with us at our CAS challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Susan Hogan said...

Love the soft colours and the placement of the flowers. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing this with us at our CAS challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a beautiful card - I admire your coloring! Thanks so much for playing with us at ATSM. I hope to see you there next time, too! Hugs, Cornelia DT

Desire Fourie said...

An awesone case card. Just love the blue poppies with the yellow butterfly.
{I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Deborah Frings said...

Those soft blue poppies are stunning, great work. Love the butterfly too. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

ionabunny said...

Love the blue poppies