Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Simon Says ,,,,, Die Crazy !

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for our Spring Flowers Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is ,,,,,,,,

DIE CRAZY 


please use Die Cuts on your creations. If you don't have any then we will accept punched shapes too
We are showcasing our very own Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used

As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


Aww,, don't you just love these cute birdie stamps !! This stamp set was designed by the lovely Shari Carrol, who is expecting her first Grandchild :-) How nice to be able to design a stamp set to commemorate the event !! :-)



So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!


There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out 
SSS_checkoutnewblog




You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in :-)

Challenges :
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper,,,,,  AG with patterned paper
2 Sisters ,,,,,, Baby
Creative Corner ,,,, Baby
Addicted to Stamps and More ,,,, Photo Insp ( birds + pink)
Crafting for All Seasons ,,, Things with Wings 





Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

18 comments:

Jingle said...

Lols, seriously? This is TOO CUTE! I love it!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card Lols!! Too cute! Love this!!

hugs...

Laura Sterckx said...

This is so cute, Lols! I love the birdies and the design of this card.

Sandra H said...

What a gorgeous card x

Stephanie said...

ADORABLE design, Lols! Totally made me smile :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

designermc said...

What a sweet card, I love the border at the bottom and the bird! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Corner Challenges.
Nancy, DT

KandA said...

Oh so sweet. love that little birdie with the egg xx

MagsB said...

What a happy card! Those birdies are so cute, and I love how you've made a little scene with the papers! Adorable!

love Mags B x

ThePurplePlace said...

Lols --- Super cute card and another set I did not buy fast enough. I love this and the Garden flower set and can't wait to see them back, so I can hopefully add them to my SSS Collections!!

Thanks for you sweet comments and also for having me on the team for the month of May -- it's been really fun!

Jenna ♥ said...

Adorable card Lois! I love this stamp set from SSS. I have pinned this card on my Pinterest SSS board.:-) Have a nice day.

Heather said...

Just gorgeous Lols, a fabulous design and papers - I just love those adorable chicks, especially the one in the egg!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Karen M said...

Love this gorgeous card Lols - those birds are so cute:) Thankyou for letting me know that I had won the last challenge - I was so thrilled! I hope you have a great week - hugs xx

Teresa Kline said...

hi Lols! I luv this adorable card, I cannot wait to use this set, thanks for the inspiration! Hope you have a fabby weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

stressfreestamping said...

Oh, such an adorable card! I love the birdies. Your coloring is lovely. What a neat die at the bottom too! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

Dawn said...

Oh Lorraine, that is just the cutest little card ever! I love the image too!
Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons in our Things With Wings Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Lorraine this is such a cute card love the design of this and those cute little birds. Thank you for joining us over at Crafting For All Seasons, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT x

Lin said...

Just love these birds, a must-have, I think! Love your mix of papers, Lols!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x