Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Simon's New 'Mother's and Father's' Release Card

I am so lucky !! the lovely Heidi at Simon Says Stamp sent me some of the new products from the Mother's and Father's release and I couldn't wait to open them up !

THANKS HEIDI :-)


I inked up some plain white cardstock using Victorian Velvet and Tattered Rose Distress inks, I then sprayed with Heidi Swap Blush and Dylusions White Linen inks. The photo hasn't really captured the lovely shimmer of this ,,,, but it is gorgeous IRL :-)

I then die cut the 'Love Mum' and made several cuts of the 'Mum' and 'Heart' sections to add some extra dimension, for the top layer I used some silver glitter paper.

For the butterfly I used a script background stamp, inked with Victorian Velvet for the solid butterfly and used the same ink to colour the delicate wings. I then used a Wink Of Stella Clear Brush to give the wings a lovely delicate coat of glittery goodness :-)


Thanks for looking :-) I appreciate all of your comments so please leave me one :-)

If you would like to see the whole Mother's and Father's release and join in with the blog hop CLICK HERE 

Challenges
Craft Your Passion ,,,, No designer papers
Crafty Bloggers Network ,,,,Die Cuts or Embossing 
Pile It On ,,,, feminine 
Crafty Calendar ,,, Things with Wings 
Sugar Creek Hollow ,,, make your own background
Totally Papercrafts ,,,, Pastels 




Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab dies you have used.xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card!

Susanne Vargas said...

Love how you used this die with the glitter and the butterfly!

Lizzidroege said...

love this...great design...lizzi sch

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Stunning! Love the dies! Thanks for sharing with us at Pile it On this week!
Tracey, DT

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous card, I love your design and creative use of the die cuts. Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Amelia (DT Sugar Creek Hollow)

Bonnie Irvine said...

Beautiful card. The die cuts look amazing and the contrast is lovely. The shimmer adds to the delicate design. I really like the dimension that the heart, butterfly and Mum add to this pretty card. Thanks for joining our No Designer Paper challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colour. Thanks for joining in our "Things With Wings" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x

K Clark said...

thanks for joining us at crafty calendar - our new challenge starts this Saturday! Hope to see you back - Kimberly DT