Thursday, January 2, 2014

Sending Hugs

Hi all :-) I hope all is well with you all,, have you recovered from the festivities ? I feel like I should just eat soup for a month to get all the turkey, puddings, pies and cakes out of my system :-)


Anyways ,,, onto today's card. I made this using some of the new Valentine 2014 release products from Simon Says Stamp


I love this Big Hugs die and the cardstock and coordinating inks are FAB !!,, a perfect match :-) I adhered some Kelly Purkey Washi Tape to a piece of scrap white card and die cut the 'hugs' then layered it, slightly offset onto a red die cut. I love the 3D effect this gives :-)


Thanks for looking :-) I hope you are all finding some crafty time and are joining in with challenges, it has been pretty quiet in blogland :-)

Challenges :
Less Is More ,,,, week 134,,, Washi Tape
Cuttin and Stampin ,,, Use Something new, die, stamps, stencil, ink and card
As You Like It ,,, fave colour and why.  I love red and use it a lot on my cards, it is the cardstock I buy the most of. It's bright and cheerful and perfect for Christmas, Valentine's, Birthdays, Weddings ,, a must have colour :-)




Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

6 comments:

Debs said...

Super stylish card Lols - sounds like you've had the same sort of Christmas and New Year I've had. So today I created a diet and exercise spreadsheet - just got to make sure I complete the targets I've set myself lol!!!
Hope 2014 is a great year for you.
Debs xx

ps Belated thanks for the gorgeous Christmas card xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab design and colour.xxx

cheryl said...

Brilliant card hun so stylish, happy new year hun love hugs cheryl x

Yvette said...

Beautiful card!
I wish you a Happy and creative new year!
Greetz, Yvette

Laurie said...

This is so cute! Love how you layered the hugs sentiments!

nnalorac said...

Love the red and a great design. Thanks for joining us over at AYLI. Carolxx