Saturday, September 7, 2013

Simon Says STAMPtember® 'Hey Pumpkin' :-)

Hi all :-) I hope you're all having a fab weekend ! :-)

I have just made this Halloween card using a new 'Hey Pumpkin' stamp set which is part of the new Simon Says STAMPtember® release 

 I don't normally make many Halloween cards but this is so adorable I may make an exception this year :-)



The papers are from an American Crafts 'Pumpkin Patch' pack and think they are perfect ! :-)
I wanted to use all the stamps on the little set so I finished the inside too 


Thanks for looking :-) I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)

Challenges :
Brown Sugar ,,, Animals
Creative Corner ,,,, Child's Play ,, for a child or images children playing etc 
Stampin Royalty ,,,, Patterned Paper
Totally Gorjuss,, Anything Goes




Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Lols this is brilliant, love the image and the papers are so apt, great work as always xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, so cute!

Skye said...

A great card. Love the cute image and the design papers.

savvy teaching tips said...

Beautiful work. Great use of the patterned paper. I'm so glad you joined us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a beautiful Halloween card! I love that little kitty - your colouring is beautiful!

KT Fit Kitty

ionabunny said...

Great cards. Love the cat and the use of the jack o lantern face is a fab idea. Very ghostly....

mags said...

A great Halloween card. Love the sweet image with the kitty.
Mags
x

Gail said...

So cute!
Love the jet plane in the previous post too!

Qie said...

Really cute Halloween card. Great to have you joining our challenge at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck.

Heather said...

Hi Lols, a fabulous card, a great design and gorgeous papers!! Your little image is adorable and beautifully coloured!!

hugs
Heather xx