Wednesday, March 20, 2013

ABC Christmas ,,, ‘F’ for Felt or Fabric Challenge :-)

Hi all  :-) We are on a countdown to Christmas ,,, only 279 days to go !! :-) 

To prevent any last minute panic ,, and shock horror,, buying ready made cards ,, ugh ,, it is a good idea to join in with the fabulous Christmas Challenges out there ,,, including ours :-)

This fortnight our lovely teamie Michelle is hosting the challenge and the theme is ,,

‘F’ FOR FELT or FABRIC.

texture on cards is very much IN at the mo’ and felt, mesh, burlap, lace are definitely trending :-)

Our fab sponsor for this challenge is Sweet Stamps and the lucky winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Sweet Stamp Store!


I kept my card quite CAS and used some lovely navy felt. 
I intend to make several more of these,, I am just waiting for more felt supplies  ,,, :-)

015

I will link all the products I used at the bottom of this post

017

Thanks for looking :-) the DT have made some gorgeous cards so hop on over to the ABC Christmas Challenge to see them :-)

BTW, I have added bloglovin to my blog, would you click it before you leave :-) Thanks xxxx 

Follow on Bloglovin

Challenges :
Crafty Hazelnuts ,,,, Merry and Bright
Crimbo Crackers ,,, No Stamped Images
Christmas Cards All Year Round ,,, Sparkle and Bling
Sweet Stampin Christmas ,,, No Red or Green


Hope you all have a great week :-)
 Happy Crafting
 Luv Lols x x x

12 comments:

mags said...

Beautiful, a really lovely christmas card.
Mags
x

downrightcrafty said...

love this one and those papers you advertised on FB
Hugs Kate xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really like this card, great textures.

Anne said...

Love the simplicity of this Lorraine. Lots of lovely texture with the use of the embossing folder too
Anne x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

lovely!! such an elegant card...love the blue and white :)

KandA said...

Really wonderful christmas card. Love the CAS style and colours xx

Dorte said...

Beautiful CAS card, I think I'll case you....
hugs Dorte

Hazel said...

Beautiful, elegant card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 116 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. X

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,what a fab texture...great layout.xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

A really striking CAS card. Love your bold felt star with it's pretty tie against the snowy background. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' Christmas. Hugs, Lesley

Gail said...

Awesome. I can see sending this card to my boss or clients. This is absolutely elegant and beautiful. Simple, sweet, beautiful. Thanks for participating in the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge! -Gail

Tip Top said...

OOOhh - I do like this!!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers