Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wild Rose Studio ,,, ‘Bunny and Bee’ :-)


wild rose studio

Hi all :-) I am here with another card from the new spring release from the Wild Rose Studio :-) This is called Bunny and Bee and is a cling stamp. Dulcie is looking to see what people prefer ,, cling or clear ,,, which is your preference ??

016

I will link all the products used at the bottom of this post. Just to add that the mesh is from Magenta that I have had for eons and I think it is discontinued.

016-001

Angled View

018

Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments so please leave me one ,,,, and what do you prefer ,, cling or clear ?? :-)

I have a Candy Giveaway,, CLICK HERE if you would like to take a peek :-)

Challenges :
MAWTT ,,,, Sketch
Marker POP, Embellish with Buttons

Hope you have a lovely day :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv
Lols x x x

13 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Another absolute cutie hun! Gorgeous colours. As for cling or clear ... hmmmmm, on balance, clear I think, although cling is more durable. Both have pros and cons. Hugs Sxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, cute card Lols.
luv
Debby

downrightcrafty said...

The more I see this the more I adore it the use of the softer papers really is so pretty and your die cut flowers are gorgeous along with his fluffy tail
Hugs Kate xx

cebelica said...

Squeeeee, this is sooooooo cute! Gosh, with all the wonderful new stuff coming out I will have to be a reeeally good girl so that the Easter bunny will bring me something. ;)
I love the colours of your card! The papers are gorgeous (I love those butterflies!) and they go perfectly with the image you chose for your card. Hugs! xx

Bettina L. said...

Oh that one is really cute Lorraine. Hope I am getting that stamp as well. So love the spring look on it. Hugs Bettina xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Cute card.
Gr Elly

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Lols...I need that stamp now, it's so sweet.
Wendy xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is great, what a super cute card Lols, Thanks for playing along with us on MAWTT this week, Hazelx

Kim. said...

Aw this is a super card, gorgeous image and beautifully embellished. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
Kim xXx

Lin said...

This is the cutest stamp! Love how you used it on this darling card!

Regina said...

Sooooooooooo cute!!!! Not too busy either, just the right amount of embellishments. That is one thing I, myself don't like is too much going on, sometimes a card just becomes a mess... I would hate to have to send some of them in the mail too. I once got a card in the mail & it wasn't "over the top" on embellishments but it was delivered in a torn envelope & was missing some of the bits on it... sad face!! Oh & on the clear or cling part I would go for either but in having to make a full on choice I would go with clear.
Good luck & health,
Regina

Laura said...

cling or clear...oh dear, I didn't know there was a different, just a synonym. Lovely card!

Unknown said...

Lovely card Lorraine,colours and layout is soooo nice.

Like how you link up all of the items you use must take you ages though lo.

Traceyxx