Thursday, January 24, 2013

Crafty Ribbons ,,,, Love, Romance, Anniversary Challenge Reminder :-)

Hi all :-) I hope you are all well and looking forward to a nice weekend of crafting :-) 

I have lots of catching up to do, my laptop was in for repair and now I have to reinstall all my programmes and for some reason Live Writer won't let me in !! :-(  what a palaver :-(

Anyhoo's ,, I am here with a reminder for the current theme over on the Crafty Ribbon's Challenge ,,, 

LOVE/ROMANCE/ANNIVERSARY

The lovely Ali, owner of Crafty Ribbon's is offering this fab bag of ribbons for one lucky player :-)


Ali has designed some gorgeous images, papers and ribbons, all coordinating ! FAB !! :-)




 I kept this very simple as the papers, ribbon and cute image say it all :-)  I didn't have any black flower soft so I put a little bit of white into a plastic bag and dropped a few drops of black copic ink into it ,, swished it around a bit and hey presto ,,, black flower soft ! :-)
I used a new Simon Says Stamp Large Heart Die Set  and added a black button and bow,, both from the Crafty Ribbon Store, and made a glittery heart for the cloud using a Holiday Shapes Die and Star Dust Stickles. 

Thanks for looking :-) I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)

Challenges : to be added

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

What a wonderful card, so cute!

KandA said...

This is so super. Great valentines card.
Good luck with the laptop - I always ending up talking nicely to mine and begging it to do what I want not what it wants to do!! not that it makes any difference xx

Kat said...

This is so cute, Lols. Love these sheep and the paper and ribbon go so well with them.

Kat xx

featherlanecardsgifts said...

Love how the focal image repeats the pattern on the ribbon - really cute!

Penny said...

Just adorable, Lorraine! Love the fun lambs, the design, papers & color combo! :^)
Hugs, Penny