Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Simon Says ,,,,,, Anything Goes !! :-)



Oh bloomin ekk ,, blogger is being a nightmare  !! I posted this earlier and it sent my whole blog haywire, I have had th re write the whole thing ,,,, :-(

This week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge the theme is ,,,,,,,,

ANYTHING GOES


The design team have created some awesome projects for your inspiration, we are all featuring October Afternoon products this week,you don't have to use them to join in but we would love to see them used if you have them :-)

As always Heidi will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!



I used this super cute Happy Hoppers ‘Rabbits of the Round Table’ image ,, I thought it went just perfectly with the chair design paper in the October Afternoon  Farmhouse pack :-)


I decided to make an easel type card as this stamp is quite large and it enables me to add more bits n bobs to it :-) Also I loved the paper with the banners printed on it and wanted to use one as a room decoration :-) I will add all the links at the bottom of this post.


As the paper pack is 8x8 inches there was a lovely strip of paper just waiting to be used so I made this quick card too :-)


In retrospect I think this might work better as a ‘You’re Invited’ ,,, for dinner card,,, a friend also said it could be used for  a game of musical chairs invitation,, LOL ,,, :-)
I love the Little Flyers flags ,,and the matching Farmhouse buttons ,, I love it when everything coordinates perfectly!! :-) The text was cut on my FAB Silhouette Cameo machine ,,, what a fab invention that is !! LOVE LOVE LOVE it  :-)
Thanks for looking :-) the DT have made some gorgeous cards so please pop over to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge to  see them :-)


Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog


Challenges :
Shopping Our Stash ,,, Fur or Feathers
Top Tip Tuesday ,,, Good with Food ( tip, buy matching items ! it makes coordinating so much easier ! :-)
Craft Your Passion ,, at least 2 buttons and a bow
Incy Wincy  ,,,, Friends
Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet,,, CAS  ( 2nd card )
The Crafters Cafe ,,, Stitching , real or faux


Happy Crafting :-) luv Lols x x x

33 comments:

Sue said...

this is gorgeous. I love that image and the colours. The detailing you have added is fabulous

Hugs Sue

Gail said...

Great card!
I'm always amazed at the papers you use, and they all work together!

Jingle said...

Both of these are just AWESOME! I am totally in love with the second card! LOVE IT!

Melissa Bove said...

So, so adorable Lols! Fabulous cards! Love the designs on both of them!

hugs...

Riet said...

So gorgeous Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.xx

Heather said...

Oooh - I love the colour scheme and papers. Your little Hoppies are adorable, brilliant colouring and I love your banner!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Lols...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

downrightcrafty said...

perfect 2nd card so CAS but wonderful, and how could I not adore the image it has carrots on it, did make me smile and your bunting is wonderful as is your little flag
Hugs Kate xx

Lin said...

The soft colors of these papers are perfect for that cute image! Must go check out that collection closer!

Penny said...

Wow, Lorraine--love this! Such a beautiful easel card--love the soft colors! And the inside is pretty too. :^)
Hugs, Penny

Kat said...

Great card Lols. Love that image and the papers go really well with the image. Love that banner. The quick card is really lovely too. Great way to use that little strip of paper.

Kat xx

Mandy said...

Lols these are both absolutely gorgeous hunny, I love the adorable bunnies, those cute little flags and that fabby bunting, even your "quick card" is flipping gorgeous, I seriously need to learn how to make these lol
hugs Mandy xx

mags said...

Gorgeous cards Lorraine. The easel card is beautiful with a fab image.
Mags
x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Adorable!! Loving the sentiment on the inside and the way you popped the banner at the top!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Bonnie Irvine said...

Fabulous cards and completely different even with the same paper. Love the image and embellieson the easel card and the simplicity of the second card. I'm glad I came to visit. Thanks for joining our Buttons & Bows Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges. I hope we see you again next week.

Marlena M. said...

That banner is the coolest effect ever! ;)

Lisa Carroll said...

Oh, Lols, I love this card! Easels are so much fun. :) I adore how your cards always have details that match/work with each other and have purpose. Shows so much thought and I love that! :)

Sarah J Moerman said...

Fabulous cards, Lols! Love the interactive top card and the great details! Great colors and design on the second!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card, absolutely gorgeous and I love added bonus of the other card too.
luv
Debby

Jo Nevill said...

Your two cards are gorgeous Lols, I'm going to buy some matching embellies to go with these papers as I adore them. Great cutting out on your Cameo too, the text looks great !

Hugs

Jo x

Lisa Minckler said...

Ohhhhh, I'm in crafty heaven! This is such an adorable card. How on earth did you get that banner to hang so well? The whole card IS so wonderfully coordinated and that is the most precious "foody" image! Beautiful work and your additional card is stunning too. :)

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
Lisa xx

Anonymous said...

The bunnies are so cute and you've made a super card to go with them.Love the rustic feel of the papers and embellies.Your other card looks great too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Elaine Stark said...

A super card. Love the House Mouse image and all your detail. A very good tip too. Thanks for joining Top tip Tuesday. Elaine

Jessi Fogan said...

LOVE the house mouse party! How adorable are they...happy sigh :) Love that you made another card with the scraps too - multitasking at its most fun! Thanks so much for playing with us at Shopping our Stash this week :)

lauren bergold said...

of course BOTH of these are totally fab, but that easel card really is a ♥MASTERPIECE♥!!! i love everything about it, but especially that the gorgeous and perfectly chosen "bits and bobs" go right off the edge--so fab & dynamic!!! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week!

Anonymous said...

tehehehehee love this and the bunting and flag so cute and LOVE the inside just perfect xx

Carissa said...

Love the little banner. Such a cute card.
Hugs, Carissa

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. I love the bunting. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

Anonymous said...

Lorraine me again just popping back to say thanks for playing Top Tip Tuesday and also Incy Wincy this time! hugs me xx

cheiron said...

What a cute card Lols! Love all the "bits and bobs"...super fun!

Nicole G said...

What a super fun image! Thanks from Craft your Passion.

Unknown said...

I absolutely ADORE this gorgeous card and plan to showcase your creation on the Feature Me Friday segment of our blog at The Kraft Journal tomorrow October 5, be sure to stop by the blog sometime and pick up your Featured Artist button and thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal too!

LeAnne said...

These are adorable....but I am partial to the chairs and the buttons on the second one!