Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wild Rose Studio cards :-)

I just thought I would show you all the cards I have made using Wild Rose Studio Clear stamps and Christmas Digi images :-)

These are now available to buy in various stores :-)






























Dulcie is now seeling them in stores so if you are a store owner and would like to stock them then contact Dulcie :-)

Dulcie also has a fabulous blog so if you would like to see more samples from Dulcie and her fabulous Design team ,, pop over to the Wild Rose Studio Blog :-)

Thanks for looking :-)


5 comments:

gila said...

Oh, deine karten sind ja alle wunderschön, klasse gemacht
lg gila

Tasha said...

wow you have been busy! these are all fantastic, i love them all. Im not a teddy fan but i think i might have to get that bear
love tasha xx

Wilfreda said...

Very nice. I just love the Doggy Happy Birthday card.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I was gonna say as I was scrolling I like the 3rd card the cat one the best but then I kept scrolling and JEEEEEE girl you have been storing these up! you a squirrel in secret! I LOVE them! what a brilliant set of cards!
I love hte 3rd n 4th cat ones but the 8th and 9th are my fav's and that is because of the decoupage you have done with them!! stunning selection huny! they are alll! brilliant :0)

Dulcie said...

Hi Lols! Oh thank you very much for mentioning us like that, it's very kind of you. And it's also a wonderful showcase of your cards!!! They are all so creative and pretty, all different colours and ideas...it's lovely to see them all in one post like this! Dulcie xx