Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Some Fabulous News ,,, for me anyway !! :-)

I have been chosen to be on the DT for the Wild Rose Studio :-) I saw the DT call advertised on Dawny P's blog and applied immediately and I am sooo glad I did :-)



Dulcie is the designer and owner of the Wild Rose Studio and has the most gorgeous stamps ! I can't wait to receive my first DT pack and start creating !! I am soo excited !! :-) I will be joining a fantastic team of designers ,,, you can see who I will be rubbing shoulders with on the Wild Rose Studio Blog :-) !! There is a fab sketch challenge on there too if you would like to pop by and see it !! I will be joining in later :-)


As if that wasn't enough good news !! I have also been asked to be a designer on the Digiscrap3 team :-) Wendy has the most fabulous digi papers ,,, go and see them ! Gorgeous !! :-) I haven't received any of the downloads yet but can't wait to see them up close !! :-)



So watch this space !!!!!

I do have some other good news to share with you ,,,, but for the moment I am sworn to secrecy !!!!! :-) So you'll just have to wait !!! :-)

19 comments:

Victoria said...

big congrats hun x

PinksyDoodles said...

Many congratulations Lorraine. You so deserve these design positions. Ooh, I can't wait to hear what your other news is.
Clare x

ribenaruby said...

You're a lucky lady Lorraine! Well done on the good news, so deserved. Have a brilliant rest of the day!

Suzanne said...

Congrats Lorraine. Looking forward to hearing your other news
Hugs
Suzanne x

Ria said...

I am tickling you under your feet tell the good news ;) hahaahah congratulations sweetie ;) I am happy to be with you on both dt's ;)

hugs Ria

Sue said...

oh wow congratulations hun well deserved, brill news, ya gona be very busy girlie now,sue,x

Ruthie said...

YAY - go you!!! Well done!

Rx

Christine said...

Double WOW Lorraine many congrats to you well deserved am sure you will be a fantastic team member..

hugs Christine xx

Mina said...

wow huge congratulations Lorraine, so well deserved and they are so lucky to have you on their team...now I will be on hot bricks waiting for your other news lol
Mina xxx

SemSee said...

Woo-hoo Lorraine! Many congrats to you - you sure deserve it, and they are lucky to have you on their teams! Hugs, Sem x

Chrissie said...

Huge congratulations Lols, just goes to prove they've found out what we always knew...that you're super talented (and a lovely person to boot!)
Can't wait to hear what else you've got up your sleeve sweetie.

Mandy said...

Congrats on both DT positions...can't wait to hear what your other news is...
Mandy xx

Suzi Mac said...

Wow Lorraine !! you must be on cloud 9, fantastic achievements many congrats. Can't wait to see all your new creations.

Suzi x

Alina said...

congratulations, Lorraine, enjoy it, the stamps are wonderful!
hugs, Alina

Cathy Spicer said...

Wahoo for you!!! I can't wait to see your new creations. You're inspiring me to toss my hat into the DT submissions. I know I can always count on you to give me an idea spark when I need one. CONGRATS!!!!

Emma said...

Woooo Hooooo well done you and so well deserved too. Sure you will have loads of fun with both dt's.
Hugs Emma x

Danni said...

Congrats!! that is wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations--you've earned this! I can't wait to see more of your gorgeous work!
Hugs,
April

Juls said...

huge congrats hon!!