Monday, November 9, 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)

I loved seeing all the fabulous cards you made for the last Sketch and Stash Challenge :-) I am hoping that Mr Blogger does his job because I am on my way to the airport at the moment :-) Going to Holland for a week :-) meeting Ria :-) Can't wait !! Big wave to Ria :-)

Jill designed a fabulous sketch for us to follow this week :-)



I loved making this one ,,, you know how sometimes a card just makes itself ,,, well this one did ,, nothing to do with me !! :-)



The image is one of the new Wags and Whiskers stamps ,,, soo cute eh !! :-) I coloured the image with copics and 3D'd it onto a dark mirri card ,,, very glamour puss !! :-) The papers are Funky Fairys Papercrafts ,, these are from the Chocolate Covered Christmas set:-) Gorgeous !! The sentiment is also from a Funky Fairys punchem set :-)




The feathers I have had for years ,,,, must be from when Amy used to do tap dancing and I always had to make her outfits with lots of sequins and feathers :-) This close up also shows me taking the piccy lol :-)




The flowers are prima and I used a little cat charm too ,,, what else ,, oh yes ,, I made the brad using my new Papermania brad making kit :-)

Thanks for looking :-) We have my lovely buddy Pascale joining us so please pop by her blog to leave her a comment ,, and the DT too ,, everyone has made lovely creations for you to see :-)


11 comments:

Tracy said...

Absolutely fantastic card, I just love everything about it.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Penny said...

Beautiful card. The feathers are amazing, I think this is the first card I have ever seen with feathers on it. I absolutely love it.

cheryl said...

wow this is amazing hun truly love it so love those images too hugs cheryl xxxx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Lols wonderful and great fun card you have done a really great job with the sketch and love the feathers

Christine said...

Hi Lorraine love this fun card lush colour combo...great image & colouring..have a good holiday..

Hugs Christine xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lols, I love the cat images so cute I too bought this stamp but have yet to ink it up lol. Love your take on the sketch and the feather is just perfect hugs Jill xx

Alina said...

very beautiful card, Lorraine, sweet image!
hugs, Alina

Dragonlady said...

Hi Lorraine,

What a beautiful card. Love the image and your colouring.

Hugs Ali x

theneon said...

What an incredible card -- your coloring is perfection and the image is more than charming. How wonderful for you to make the trip to Holland! Hope you had a fabulous time.

Emma said...

Stunning...love the image & colours.
Hugs Emma x

Becky said...

Hi Lols!
I'm so sorry it's taken me forever to leave you this comment!! I adore your card so much and the addition of the feather is magic!
Hope you're having a fab time!!
Love Becky xx