Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Simon Says Thinking of You :-)

I am in Holland and am hoping that Mr Blogger publishes this for me :-) Tomorrow I will be meeting the lovely Ria and we wil be going to a craft fair in Utrecht together :-) Big wave to Ria :-)

Thank you to everyone who entered our challenge last week :-)

Today is Remembrance Day and we should remember so the theme is 'Thinking of You'

at 11 am we should all stop what we are doing and remember all the servicemen and women who have fought and are still fighting for our freedom.,,,,




As you can see I have used this fantastic House Mouse Rubber Stamp SPECIAL DELIVERY ,,, aww so cute eh ! This is the first time I am using this stamp and I loved colouring it,,, didn't enjoy all the cutting ,,, but I really wanted to pop it out :-) I coloured it with copics and added icicle stickles rain :-) I mounted it on sanded coredinations.



The papers are a free digi download from Summertime Designs
I was looking for some poppy design papers but when I found these I thought they were lovely :-)
The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment is Hero Arts :-)

The DT have made some fabulous creations for you to see so pop by their blogs to see them and don't forget to leave them a comment :-)

As always Heidi at Simon Says Stamp is offering a $25 shopping spree for one lucky entrant to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lorraine this is stunning--fabulous coloring, precious image, and I love the stickles rain!
Hugs,
April

Joey said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun, love the colour on those flowers. great image. Joey.xxx

Annie said...

stunning card Lorraine, and the poppy flowers really stand out.
hugs, annie x

ribenaruby said...

Lovely poppy card Lorraine! Brilliant sentiment so apt for today...just super great! Have an enjoyable day in Holland, sounds fun.

Unknown said...

lovely - those poppies are adorable!

Penny said...

Wickedd cute...!!

Crystal said...

AWWWWWW this is the SWEETEST!! What an adorable creation!

Juls said...

so so cute!! Love the dimention you have created, and the sparkly rain!!

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning card! Love it . Anesha

Alina said...

it's wonderful, Lorraine, fabulous image!
I hope you enjoy being in Holland!
hugs, Alina

Mephisto said...

Wonderful card with so a sweet image on it!

Hugs
Domi

Danni said...

Wonderful coloring! Such a great card!

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, great colours on this. Hope you having alot of fun. I'm so jealous, Malta to Holland and here I am stuck in soggy Kent!!! lol
Clairexx

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Fab card Lorraine!

Anne said...

Stunning card Lols, very apt for today too.
Have fun with Ria tomorrow
Anne x

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card. I hope you are having a wonderful time in Holland :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Hi Hun
hope you are having a brill time, hi ria, gorgeous card hun absolutley stunning creation, i have this stamp but the corner poppy never wants to stamp properly. sue.x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

So darling! I love the image and papers...and the sparkle added to the rain drops is perfect!

Thanks so much for all of your hard work and beautiful creations each week!

<3,
Steph

Donna said...

Super sweet card Lorraine, love these little meece and the stickles on the rain drops...hope you had a fab time in Holland :) Donna x

Sue from Oregon said...

A great HM creation!

Emma said...

Stunning card Lols...well worth all the cutting, its gorgeous.
Hope you are having a fab time in Holland and had fun meeting Ria.
Hugs Emma x

Christine said...

Stunning card Lorraine love this image fab colouring love it.

Hugs Christine xx

Shelly said...

Marvelous card, Lorraine!!! I hope you're having a great time.

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Great card Lorraine, love it. I hope you'r having a good time in Holland. I've been to the craft fair too. :)) It was so bussy...and I had a good time shopping. Hope you loved it.

Rosalien

Sue said...

Lorraine, just a wonderful card. Papers are so beautiful with this lovely colored image. Poppies look great popped up.

Lorraine, I have left a little something on my blog for you. Don't feel like you have to take it, so many awards, but I did want you to know I appreciate your blog and your blog friendship.

Timcso said...

Very, very cute card Lorraine!! I love the image!!Beautiful!:)

Hugs, Tímea

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful card, just love the image and the colours Lorraine. Kim

Mel X said...

Hi Lorraine,this is sooo adorable!! Gorgeous colour, cute image and the use of the stickles as rain drops - inspiring, so effective!!

Mel X