Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Funky Fairys Fall/Autumn Challenge

Your touchy feely creations last week were fantastic ! :-) You gave me a few good ideas for future projects ,, thank you :-)

This week on the Funky Fairys Challenge we have a 'FALL/AUTUMN' Challenge :-)

Suzi is joining us again this week as our GD and has made a fabulous creation for you to see,, stunning !! :-)



When I think of Autumn,, I always think of Cox's Orange Pippins. For those of you who don't know what they are ,, here's a piccy :-)



These apples are THE nicest tasting desert apples ,,,,yummy !! :-)



I used a lovely Sarah Kay Clear Stamp TIME FOR APPLE PIE from Stampavie
:-) I coloured the image with copics ( and tried to make the apples look like Cox's !! ) and 3D'd the basket. The papers are from Funky Fairys papercrafts these are from the Feeling Fruity Shabby Style and I have just noticed when I went to get the link that it is on sale ,, the usual price is £4.99 and it is now £2.99 !! Bargain !! It is a gorgeous set ,,, go get it !!
The flower is Prima the button and ribbon is from my stash. The apple charm is available in Simon Says Stamp



The DT and Suzi GD have made some
gorgeous cards for you to see so pop over to the Challenge blog to see them all,,, don't forget to leave us all a comment,, we do appreciate them,, I had 4 comments on last weeks effort :-((((

I have a blog candy linked to the Spread the love for Jaimie Blog Hop,, it is pinned at the top of my blog :-) Please go and see the details and join in :-)

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi, Great card love the shape....the image is gorgeous..must pop over and check those papers out.

Mandy xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Beautiful card Lorraine. The apple charm is so sweet.
Clare x

Lana Clarke said...

Well you know I'm going to adore this card Lorraine because it's an easel!!!lol You have done the most beautiful job too.
Hugs
Lana x

Anne said...

Gorgeous as usual Lols
Anne x

Penny said...

LOL All I can think is that apple looks delicious and now I need to go buy some!

Your card is cute too!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous--I love her apples and the apple charm! Now you've made me want to try an easel card!