Friday, July 31, 2009

Guess where I am going :-)



This fabulous new stamp set by Tim Holtz is perfect for my Scrapbook of London ,,,, which I have yet to make,,,, :-) All of Tim Holtz new releases are available in the Simon Says Stamp Store I will be buying this set just as soon as I get back from my holidays,,,:-)

I will be away for 3 weeks so I apologise for not leaving any comments but I will be too busy having a fabulous time in London, Devon and Yorkshire :-) I will be meeting Joey and Pascale next week with their children and Joanne and Emma in Yorkshire ,,, can't wait :-)

I have scheduled a few posts for while I'm away and there will be blog candy too so don't abandon my blog completely :-)

So I will say bye for now
Happy Crafting :-)

Luv
Lorraine x x

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time!

Jan xx

Anne said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lucky you having three weeks holiday Lorriane.
Enjoy
Anne x

PinksyDoodles said...

Have a fabulous time Lorraine - you are visiting two of the most beautiful places in England (IMO) Devon and Yorkshire. I hope the sun shines for you.
Clare x

Crafting Queen said...

Have a wonderful time Lorraine! Hugs Anesha

Max said...

Have a wonderful holiday Lorraine. Look forward to hearing all about it when you return.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Hee Lorraine, have a great time in Engeland.:)) Those stamps from Tim are perfect for a traveler book from your vacation. Those stamps are great. I love his style.:))
See you later and have fun.

Rosalien

Anonymous said...

Have a fab time,some very beautiful places ! (why not add Wales to the list - some very beautiful places there too !) I would recommend Monmouth, Chepstow Usk and Abergavenny !

hugs Kate x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Have a fabulous holiday Lorraine.
I know you will love Yorkshire, God's own county, where I live.
Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

I know you've arrived safe and sound. Have a fab day on Tuesday meeting Joey and Pascale, then enjoy Devon, then Emma and me will catch you up in Yorkshire. Have a fabby time.

Joanne xxx

Unknown said...

I know you've arrived safe and sound. Have a fab day on Tuesday meeting Joey and Pascale, then enjoy Devon, then Emma and me will catch you up in Yorkshire. Have a fabby time.

Joanne xxx

Mina said...

Hope your having a fantastic time Lorraine...not too much craft shopping now or is that a daft thing to say lol
Mina xxx