Friday, April 10, 2009

Dare U to Digi Stamp Challenge



I only just found this Dare U To Digi challenge on Emma's blog, I was just about to go to bed ! It's midnight here. Anyway as I am on 2 DT's for Digi downloads I just had to enter and I think this weeks challenge closes tomorrow !!! They have a sketch to follow which is a lovely easy one !! Perfect for me !! :-)
I used a Digi download from the Digital Stamp Oasis
This one is called Susie Squirrel in the rain, isn't she lovely :-)I coloured her with copics, 3D'd the flower and added stickles. The Paper is a download from Funky Fairy Papercrafts . I used a little coredinations which I cuttlebugged with the swirls folder and sanded, the ribbon is from my messy drawer and the fabulous prim flower arrived today from the Simon Says Stamp store :-)

Ellie from the Digital Stamp Oasis is looking for people to be on her Challenge DT, go to her blog for further info :-)
Thanks for looking, your comments are appreciated so please leave me one and before you hop away you COULD enter my blog candy :-))

Lorraine x x

7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is gorgeous love that image I have been toying with the idea of getting a couple for myself keep visiting the blog to have a peek lol. The colours you have used are lovely.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

What a lovely card, love that digi stamp :o)
Jackie xx

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine...love the image and papers.
Emma x

Sue said...

Y awombat didnt you see it on mine? girl in the chair??
Great card hun luv the image so cute,coloured brill, have good weekend, sue.x

debby4000 said...

Oh he is so cute and what fab soft colours.
luv
Debby

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours so soft and gentle. Great image too
Beryl x

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Lorriane,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x