Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Our Creative Corner Challenge



Hi, I made this for the Our Creative Corner Challenge, which was to use this sketch. I really enjoyed making this card but I REALLY didn't feel like making something too luvvy duvvy :-). I don't think it shows up in the photo but I crumpled the cream card to make it look errr,,, crumpled !! :-) I also made the black backing paper with glimmer mists :-)
Hope you like it :-) but to be honest I like it and thats all that matters really ha ha ( only jokin, I do care REALLY ) please leave a comment I DO appreciate them :-)

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Fab card. Love the papers you used.

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee so cute.

Lynda Benden said...

I love how you flipped the sketch! Great image and colors!

Jami said...

Ooh - I love it!! What a cool image, and I love your glimmered paper!!
hugs, Jami

Maria Matter said...

Oh, this is so kewllll! Love the image and your lovely papers! What company is that stamp?
Blessings, Maria