Thursday, January 22, 2009



I just received this from Sue :-) If you haven't visited her blog yet you really should, she makes beautiful cards !! gorgeous
I have to list 5 things that I'm addicted to and pass it on to 5 people, well, I'll get onto that tomorrow :-)
Ok, it's now Sunday, sorry for not getting onto this before but have been a bit busy ,,,,,,
5 things I'm addicted to ,,,hmmm Ok
well , cardmaking definately, buying crafty stuff, coffee, can't think of anything else boring eh !!! ooh blog hopping and roast beef and yorkshire puddin ;-)
Ok now to pass it on to 5 people.
Well there are so many of you that i would like to pass it on to, especially the ones that follow my blog and leave me such lovely ' encouraging' comments that i give this award to you all. please just copy this award and post it on your blog with my good wishes x x

No comments: