Monday, January 12, 2009

2 in 1 challenge


Hi, I made this card to qualify for 2 challenge's, well there are so many lovely ones and I want to enter them all ,,,,,, :-) I used the Friday Sketchers Sketch and I used 2 shades of blue for the Our Creative Corner challenge.
The DP is by HOTP, I also used blue cordinations card , which I love, especially when used with embossing folders and sandpaper :-) The image is by Penny Black,'It's Your Day', the text is also PB. I used artquest paint for the shimmery look, and loads of pearlised gems :-)
Hope you like it, thanks for looking.
I appreciate all your comments so please leave me one :-)
Lorraine

8 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Lorraine thanks for the link to my candy. I love this card your paper is fab and goes perfect with this little image. Love it. Donna x

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Lorraine :) Super cute card, LOVE the fun image and design!! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

Hugs & Smiles,
Jennifer :)

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, adorable! Have an award for you on my blog. Hugs
Anesha

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, love the spashes on this card, they look so real. Hope all is well with you. Have you got my card and ATC yet. Posted them last wednesday. Hazel xo

Sue said...

oh Lorraine luv this card, luv the stamp ive got it to, luv all the shades of blue, well done on 2 in 1, sue.x

Jami said...

This is awesome!! Love those little pearl-gems on all the bubbles. Fabulous coloring too!!
hugs, Jami

Heather said...

Brilliant card Lorraine - great colouring and I love that 'bubbly' backing paper.
hugs Heather xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leave a comment,love this card,great colors,greetings from Holland,Joke.