Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Wild Rose Studio 'Halloween Cat'

Hi all, I am here to share a super cute Halloween card made using a new 'Halloween Cat' stamp from the Wild Rose Studio


I started with a plain white 5" square card and inked with Dusty Concord Distress Ink and a little bit of Black Soot for the edges. I coloured the image with copic markers and also inked the edges of the panel before adhering to a panel of black card. 

I love this Bat Border Die, very spooky, and I finished with a cute Little Bat and a few stars ;-)


Thanks for looking! 

I hope you all have a fabulous and super spooky Halloween! 

Challenges:
Make My Monday   No Patterned Papers
Creates and Makes A/G with option of use a die
Try It On Tuesday   Sun/Moon/Stars
Crafting From the Heart    Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion  Anything Goes




Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x
SaveSave

8 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my goodness Lols this is fabulous...love the design and that image is so darling!!
Take care,
Beth

Tracy Freeman said...

Oh Lols this is so cute ! LOVE your inking and that bat ! I hope you are well xxx

inkedx2 said...

What a fun card! Love the edge die you used. Thanks for playing with us at MMM.

Robbie

crafty said...

Super cute card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Creative world said...

Awesome Halloween card, stunning design and awesome coloring... Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenge this week
Zeljka DT

Nandini said...

The image is super cute and I love the spooky border. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday Challenges. All the very best to you. Nandini DT

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion for our ATG challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, CYP DT

Sian said...

I love your witchy cat. What a great card!