Saturday, October 15, 2016

Wild Rose Studio 'Foxes In Stocking'

Did you know that there are only 70 days left to Christmas!! I just thought I would put that little nugget of information out there ;-)

I made this card using a super cute new Foxes In Stocking image from the Wild Rose Studio


I have only coloured on kraft paper once or twice before, so I am no expert, but I love how this has turned out :-) 
I used an Elegant Frames Die to cut the kraft paper and then stamped the image directly onto it. I used a sheet of the green paper from a Harvest Meadow Paper Pack and stamped using a manuscript background stamp.


Thanks for looking! 

Challenges:
A Snowflake Promise   Christmas/Winter
52 Christmas Card Throwdown   Christmas Critters
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas   Cute or A/G





Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

6 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

It's so cute Lols. Don't say about Christmas! It's snuck up this year.
Your colouring on the Kraft card looks brilliant, I love the effect it gives and works so well with these cuties.
Hope you're having a nice weekend X

downrightcrafty said...

totally gorgeous and really must attempt this Kraft card colouring as wow it really looks fabulous
hugs Kate xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 303 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too x

Gill Prescott said...

Oh my goodness - your card is adorable! I love the layout and all your added detail. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT. Gill DT

Kajcyika said...

Look at this gorgeous card. Adorable! :)
Thanks for joining us at 52CCT :)

Deborah Frings said...

Oh! They are so cute! Great colouring. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.