Saturday, July 23, 2016

Simon Says Stamp August Card Kit Card

Hi all, I am here to share another card made using the Simon Says Stamp 'Seeing Stars' Card Kit.

This time I used the Fireburst Stencil along with the distress inks, all of which are in the kit!


I love the red white and blue design, I know it is a bit '4th July' but I do think it can be used for other occasions too ;)







































CLICK HERE or on the pic for more details 



Challenges:
Crafters Cafe     CAS
Crafting With Dragonflies    Anything Goes




Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x
SaveSave

3 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

The August kit is fabulous! You've done such a great job with it!!!

Wynn said...

Love the simple but effective style of your card......very striking. Thank you so much for showing us your creation at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

Jarka Ef said...

good idea ;-) thank you for playing at Crafting with Dragonflies. Jarka