Thursday, June 16, 2016

Memory Box Hampstead Butterfly Stem

A friend asked me to make a card for his sister's birthday, the brief was that she wasn't an 'animal' person and that she liked purples and this is what I came up with.

I love this new Hampstead Butterfly Stem Die from Memory Box, so pretty don't you think! 


 I used Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle and Oval Dies for the frames and stencilled a background using a Medium Dots Stencil and Lavender Ink which coordinates perfectly with the Lavender Card Stock


Thanks for looking! 
I hope you all have a lovely day and a fabulous weekend ahead :-)

Challenges:
Cards Und More   Special Occasions ( this is for a 60th Birthday)
Sparkle and Sprinkle  Anything Goes + Loose Glitter
CAS on Sunday    Butterflies
Crafty Enjoyments   Monochrome
Crafty Girls Creations   Anything Goes




Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

4 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card - I love the new MB die, another one for my wish list!
Kath x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifullllllllll
Gr Karin

Susan said...

So pretty and delicate. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

This is so pretty, and soft colors. I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle n Sprinkle's Creative Challenge! - Chris, SNS DT