Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Wild Rose Studio 'Owls On Branch'

Happy Tuesday! :-) I am here with a card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge
This week the theme is

Things With Wings 

I used a new 'Owls On Branch' Clear Stamp from the Wild Rose Studio


aren't these owls adorable! I coloured with Copics and used some Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock, some Hemptique Natural Twine and a little strip of paper from a  Painted Poinsettias Paper Pack

I am keeping my Christmas cards fairly CAS so that they fit in a normal envelope and qualify for the lowest postage tariff. Most of my cards are airmail and after having been stung with a huge postage bill I am now being more economical ;-)


and this is the photo that these little owls were modelled on, isn't he a handsome chap :-)


Challenges:
MAWTT   Cute Animal
Penny Black and More   Anything Goes
Polkadoodles   Things With wings

Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

15 comments:

Mervi said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, lovely design, fabulous colouring.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more, welcome again;-))m

KandA said...

Super card and great design Lols. Totally in love with these cute little owls xx

Sue said...

I adore your owls,gorgeous card Lols x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design and a fab image.xxx

Jacee said...

So lovely, I LOVE that sweet and pretty image, so cute!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sharon Caudle said...

This card is beautiful, Lols!! I love the owls and even though you say it's C&S, it doesn't appear that way to me at all! LOVE it!!

Yvette said...

Beautiful card! These owls are so c!ute

Pop's Cards said...

I love this but then I love all of WRS stamps they are all so so cute, Shaleise would love this one too her thing is owls, totally agree with the post costs I get stung each time, gorgeous creation hugs Pops x

brenda said...

A lovely clean and crisp feel to your pretty card Lorraine.

Many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

Dora said...

beautiful!

Asha said...

What a fabulous project, Lorraine! Thanks for playing along with Things With Wings challenge .
x Asha (DT)

Wendy Russell said...

Fabulous creation, love it and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Wendy (DT).xx

Anita Byrne said...

Stunning creation thanks for joining the things with wings fun over at Polkadoodles and good luck.
Anita (DT)
http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sherri said...

Beautiful card. I ordered this stamp set thanks to your creation.

Do you happen to know which Copic colors you used for the Owls?