Monday, July 20, 2015

Stampendous 'Tails Entwined'

It's official, today Malta is the hottest place in Europe! It's not exactly a heatwave but we're roasting away in 38°C  which is over 100°F, I think I might just stay home in the air-conditioning!


It's time for a new theme over on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge and it's my turn to choose the theme, so I hope you will all join in! I don't want to be the hostess with no entries! :-)

House Mouse and a Friend

any friend, it could be another House Mouse, Gruffie, Happy Hopper or even Tilda! as long as one of the friends is a House Mouse. You can also choose the Anything Goes option.


I recently bought this 'Tails Entwined' stamp  and this is its first inking, aren't they adorable :-)
I used a Simon's Exclusive Curved Edge Border Die that is currently on sale at half price! only $2.75 so if you want to grab a bargain you had better be quick!


I finished the inside too, something I need to do more often ;-)


We have 2 fabulous sponsors for this challenge!! Woo Hoo!!

http://www.stampendous.com/
Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card 

PIZZAZZ  APLENTY
 http://www.pizzazzaplenty.blogspot.com/
  Winner will get a surprise package of embellishments from Pizzazz Aplenty worth $15.00.


click on there pic to follow me on instagram :-)



Challenges:
613 Avenue Create   A/G + option of moon and/or stars
The Paper Players   CAS
Cute Card Thursday    Water
Crafty Cardmakers    Water





Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

12 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such an adorable image and brilliant design.
Pauline
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and gorgeous card Lorraine
Gr Karin

Sharon said...

Love the image Lorraine, so cute with a fab design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Deb said...

Totally adorable, gorgeous card!
Many thanks for joining us for our watery Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Lisa Elton said...

What a perfectly adorable little pair to frame!! This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

Sue said...

Lorraine, this card has that awwwww factor. Sweet image, amazing coloring! Love the inside sentiment as well.

Hugs
Sue

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Lols, I love your beautifully coloured image - my favourite at the moment!!! Your design is fabulous with super details both front and inside!!

hugs
Heather xx

Gail said...

Gorgeous card, and I love the image!
I'm hoping one day to play along again!

Josephine said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love how you've done the background with that gentle curve.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

Lin said...

Completely gorgeous inside and out. The sentiment is perfect for the so cute image, and I love the starry background paper.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More

Dorte said...

So very very sweet, Lols....love the sentiment inside,
hugs Dorte

Sandy said...

A beautiful creation, love the design and the sweet house mouse image. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
Hugs,
Sandy