Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Simon Says Friends/Superhero

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

This week the challenge is

FRIENDS or SUPERHERO

Create something for a Special Friend or your very own Superhero. Someone you admire and has a special place in your heart.

We are showcasing MAMA ELEPHANT Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
 I think the card is pretty self explanatory, nothing mush to say :-)


I finished the inside too. I thought I would give this to my hubby who has been brilliant while we have been having our new kitchen fitted. He has been doing most of the cooking in our 'other' little kitchen and helping to sort out all the cupboards etc :-)

I made the sentiment on the Silhouette Cameo, I bought a font that was very similar to the stamp set so it matches really well. 


and I made a coordinating envelope! I got quite carried away! I just LOVE this stamp set and could have made more things if there were more hours in a day :-)





So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting


Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!








You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

We also have a Design Team Call. Are YOU interested in joining us ? If so CLICK HERE to go to the post for more details

Challenges :
Top Tip Tuesday     Cut It Out
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper   Anything Goes
My Time To Craft     Male
Crafters Cafe    Anything Goes



Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

20 comments:

Jingle said...

Lols, this is such a cute card! I love the coordinating envelope, too!

Caryn said...

Darn you - I've resisted this set for so long .. must.not.add.to.basket ...
Grrrrreat card x

Stephanie said...

Adorable design, and I love the colors!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Jo Nevill said...

Love how you have used this set Lols and all your co-ordinating bits and pieces to go with it ! x

Unknown said...

What a fab card! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Lisa DT

Lin said...

LOVE those little hanging hearts, Lols; GREAT design, the black, white and red are so graphic!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this looks great Lorraine
Gr Karin

Virginia L. said...

Love your darling designs (with the matching envelope!), Lols! The composition and colors are spot on! I am falling in love with this Origami fox image!

janelle winchcole said...

Hi Lorraine, I'm sure your husband with be thrilled to get this fun card and matching envelope. Janelle x

debby4000 said...

What a fabulous card set, love the colour combo you've used.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

I love this cute card the inside is perfect too, great stamp and its a cat :0) hugs Pops x

Jenna ♥ said...

What a great desing and stamp, Lorraine!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my goodness...loving it!!! So different! The lines really caught my eye!

cass said...

Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

Annie said...

Oh I love that cat and all the different ways you have used it.
Annie xxx
MTTC Guest Designer

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card and matching envelope Lols!! Too cute!!

hugs...

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Too cute! Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
DT Member

Snoopy said...

Absolutely adorable!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Bashful said...

This is so cute! I love how you have the three hearts hanging down. And the envelope is so cute, too!

Lori Turner said...

This is just awesome!! Love the matching envie!! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!