Friday, May 1, 2015

Another Simon Says Stamp May Kit Card

Hi all :-) I am here with another card made using Simon Says Stamp  May 'Happily Ever After' Kit . I think this one has to be one of the most popular kits yet ! There are still one or 2 left so if you would like one you had better be quick ! These would also make a great gift for Mother's Day for a crafty mum ;-)


i used one of the stamps and the ink pad in the kit to create the background. I also used the ink pad colour the layering papers. It is a perfect match to the colours of the papers !


Thanks for looking :-) 


I just love all the foiled papers in there and the stickers ! I never thought I would say that, but these stickers are gorgeous and no comparison to the stickers of old ;-)  LOVE LOVE LOVE the new Pale Blush Pink ink pad too, we can never have too much colour in our lives can we girls :-)

Challenges 
Brown Sugar     Anything Goes 
Crafting By Designs   Anything Goes 



Hope you all have a great weekend :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

BEAUTIFUL layering! I love how you used the pattern paper from this kit! Love it!

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, this is beautiful, cant wait for mine to arrive!

I've had a look for you and I can't find the make of that kraft card you asked about, sorry,

Liz x

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Very elegant!

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful Lols this kit seems to be making some gorgeous cards
Hugs Kate x

cass said...

Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous Project! Love it! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes in May Challenge at Crafting By Desgins, Mo xxx